Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #120!

[DE]Rebecca

Question concerning pets:

Now that we have not only our sentinels,
but also Moas are now in the picture....

Will DNA stabilizers for kavat/kubrow get something of a change?

Both a sentinel, nor a Moa, require anything to keep them in good condition.
Yet Kavats and Kubrows do, and quite frequently.

Meanwhile, DNA stabilizers also require platinum to maintain a kavat/kubrow.
Which is usually used on non-consumables.
Most things we buy with platinum, are meant for keeps.

Will these DNA stabilizers eventually cost credits instead?
Or as an alternative, be no longer needed?

A segment could allways be installed for your kubrow/kavat.
Which keeps them in good condition/restores them while under the influence of the breeding/stasis station in your ship.

Edit:

I just now learned that the platinum cost seems to have been replaced with credit costs.
So uhm... pretty much an obsolete question now.

Although the idea of an auto-stabilizer install segment, still would be nice imho.
(I'm lazy, my rl pet is allready a skeleton... if I had one... :clem: )

It would be very interesting to hear how many development hours, that went into making The Fortuna Update - also how many development hours, that are still needed to finish Melee 3.0 - The new Bespin look and The Railjack Update 😀

Also please talk a bit about your future plans to bring back new and improved raids.

Elite Version of each Boss (and a rework for some of them), with a low chance to get augments for the warframes they drop.
And/or Augments in the nightmare droptable. Sadly not much are even playing them.

We also need Twin Zaws and Kitguns. 😉

So with a new Code of Conduct being put out soon for chat mods will the actions and ways they've acted in past towards the player base be looked at as far as reprimanding them or is this new Code of Conduct going to be giving them a clean slate?

At the moment the current message put out, while refreshing to see the community is being heard, seems to be more a PR statement in the hopes that it will blow over and be forgotten until something happens again in regards to the current moderators after which we'll all go through this same copy and past situation again. Especially seeing as it's been pointed out that the new "head mod" as it were seems to be very friendly with the offending mods which has lead many to believe that they won't remain unbiased in regards to reigning them in when they do act out of line for someone in their position.

Is there any news on the Kingpin system you showed some work on it months ago and everything went silent since fortuna.As a clan warlord i think it would be a much needed thing to promote more clan participation, and have been eagerly awaiting news on it.

Can we talk about "Stalker Mode" As mentioned by DE Scott in this interview

Are you seriously considering not having an off switch for this and allowing PvP invasions into people's mission with no opt out?

Because I've been here for over 5 years now and this is a deal-breaker.

Hey guys, really lovin' the game for the most part. Some bugs that pop up are a bit annoying, but they're minor.

My question for the live stream is in regard to mods and weapons.  I recall hearing about Mods like serration/Pressure Point/Point Blank and the other 'mandatory' mods that are currently in play are somehow being baked into the base of weapons. Is there any update on this front? Would like to use more mods to spice up builds and make less used mods see more use as we're currently locked into almost the same build for every weapon with very little variety.

Could you add the abilities page data to the mod screen?

Is there a timeline to MR 30?

What happens after MR 30?  MR 40?

The mod space on the current level 40 weapon is overkill.  Is this for new prime or umbra/sentient mods for new melee or do you have plans to add another mod slot?

Is there, or do you have, a design philosophy regarding depth vs width of the game?  What I mean is that I currently think the balance of how long it takes for new players to do all content is in a good place now.  Just wondering if you consider making it too "deep" that it might turn off new players?  Perhaps you just let the story play out and what happens, happens?

Anyway,

Happy Mid-Winter Solstice season!  Thanks for all the work you do!  Great game!

Archived