Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about dual kitguns?

DrNever

I was thinking about the idea of adding dual kitguns, not just ak versions of one type of chamber but actual combinations of different ones. You would build two guns as usual (and maybe level them the first time without guilding) and then add a "linker" piece to connect them. How could we balance this? While wielding it you will have two different ammo pools and each pistol ammo pickup will 10 ammo (instead of 20) to both sides, the different likers will modify the fire rate and reload speed in order to make both magazines end at the same time (like this there would be an actual reason to prefer ammo capacity instead of reload speed while building the single guns). Could this be too op? What if you could only use this weapon while not having a primary equipped? It's just a simple (and very basic) tought, but i wanted to ask your opinion and maybe start an interesting discussion.

I dunno how'd you even go about mixing semi-auto with auto/beam. Making both guns semi would completely ruin Rattleguts and Gaze, while changing Tombfinger or Catchmoon to auto would be a very big perk added on top of the utility this would provide.

Just think about it, all the corrosive procs from rattleguts/gaze simultaneously with catchmoon to obliterate the enemies.. it's just too good to be true.

For mixing different guns you would probably need to use the fire button for 1 and alt fire for the other.  Sharing a trigger is likely to cause problems due to the ways the different guns act.

To be honest it would probably be better to just stick with the normal dual gun setup of requiring 2 identical guns.  Double fire rate, ammo in the mag, and reload time.

10 часов назад, vFlitz сказал:

I dunno how'd you even go about mixing semi-auto with auto/beam. Making both guns semi would completely ruin Rattleguts and Gaze, while changing Tombfinger or Catchmoon to auto would be a very big perk added on top of the utility this would provide.

Just think about it, all the corrosive procs from rattleguts/gaze simultaneously with catchmoon to obliterate the enemies.. it's just too good to be true.

But for that that you have to build and guild 2 guns + you can balance it by placing second kitgun in primary slot.