Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissolved a riven by wrong.

ElTuteque

Question

Good afternoon dear Tennos, today I come here to tell my story. Unlucky it's not a good history, so I came from job like everyday and I was happy to sit and enjoy some game time, so I'm a fan of the new Kitgun , ''Rattleguts'', currently I have a cc + ms one, I got for like 23 rolls, so I decided to get another unrolled to try to get better options and with neg, so yesterday I tried around 20 rolls, and they were pretty bad, so today, I farmed around 35k kuva and decided to roll 10 more times, at around 25 rolls I got +infested +cc +dmg -puncture, I was a bit happy, not as much as it would be if the infested would be something more useful, but wasn't a bad roll at all, so I went to rank it up, but I had no endo, so I decided to dissolve some normal duplicate mods, to get the 3k more endo I needed, but unfortunately I forgot to unclick the riven because I was rolling it, so I saw I was already at around 7k endo and I was like thats more than enough lets dissolve, then when I tried to search the Rattleguts to rank it up, I noticed it wasn't anymore there, so I noticed what I just did.

I'm now a bit scared, I think it's lost, I send a support ticket but not sure if I did it correctly, was on ''Missing Equipment or Inventory '' not sure if it was the correct tag for it, also I would like to know, if it possible to get it back, or should I give up?

Thanks for you guys time, have fun and good luck in game Tennos.

Edited by ElTuteque

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Tag is fine. They can restore it if you're lucky. Time will tell. No promises.

I hope so, it's first time on all my ingame time, also with tons of rivens on me, a kuva roller, I don't know how was I that stupid to not notice.

Pretty much did the same thing, just got a Euphona riven (my first decent riven drop) went to dissolve some other mods to get enough Endo to level it up fully.... aaaand when I went looking for it.... gone cause I'd never deselected it. 

The good news is that I also contacted support and they where very helpful and where able to restore my lost Euphona riven. 

So I'd say you have a pretty decent chance of them being able to restore it for you. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Pretty much did the same thing, just got a Euphona riven (my first decent riven drop) went to dissolve some other mods to get enough Endo to level it up fully.... aaaand when I went looking for it.... gone cause I'd never deselected it. 

The good news is that I also contacted support and they where very helpful and where able to restore my lost Euphona riven. 

So I'd say you have a pretty decent chance of them being able to restore it for you. 

Like how much time did it take them to reply?, not in a rush but the more time, it makes me feel more desperate 😫

Just now, ElTuteque said:

Like how much time did it take them to reply?, not in a rush but the more time, it makes me feel more desperate 😫

If I recall it was within 24-36hrs, it might have been 72 but it was fairly quick as far as I was concerned.