Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker mode should only be played by DE staff during devstream and prime time

XenMaster

Il y a 8 heures, (PS4)Pizza_Parker a dit :

are people still not aware that stasis doesnt affect other players anymore?

Stasis doesn't affect players bullets anymore but still stop enemies movement, prevent status effect from acting, spore from spreading, etc... Stasis is still horrible.

I think stalker players will rate more than anything. It's 4 on 1, against OP Warframes, that KNOW you're coming. It's asking to get stomped. 

I see players asking for stalkers buffs more than anything. 

I think a player stalker is a perfect fit actually. Out of all the assassins, He should feel like a rogue player/Warframe. 

4 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

stop enemies movement

thats the point. (and yeah, i saw your post about limbo and your argument about enemies not coming fast enough. with a good set up you can kill your enemies seconds after they touch stasis, its only reasonable to talk about the time wasted if cataclysm has a large range, otherwise the time wasted is almost unnoticeable.)

prevent status effect from acting, spore from spreading, etc

ok, i can see that as a good argument, but some procs still work like slash, gas and toxin, and honestly, its still not a big deal since people use stasis mostly on missions were you just have to wait like mobile defense and interception.

Stasis is still horrible.

it really isnt, its a cheese tool and it makes limbo's 1 usefull against enemies, specially when dealing with nox or bursas.

TLDR: dont blame the frame, blame the players.

il y a 44 minutes, (PS4)Pizza_Parker a dit :

TLDR: dont blame the frame, blame the players.

I don't say Limbo can't be helpful if played well, but when the frame require to be good in order to not harm the team, I think there is a problem in his design...

20 hours ago, XenMaster said:

Maybe because its fun this way. Since warframe is mostly PVE environment, nobody want their game ruined or griefed by player stalker. Ofc this contradicts my point, but having an event during devstream where we just go into Hydron and...

Boom, Stalker controlled by Scott.

That would royally suck for everyone not on the north eastern coast of the americas since you know peer-to-peer connections. They'd have to rename the Stalker to Lagger.

44 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I don't say Limbo can't be helpful if played well, but when the frame require to be good in order to not harm the team, I think there is a problem in his design...

i would say that having a frame that is good but that can ruin your match if played by someone who doesnt know what he's doing adds a charm to the frame.

something like having an exodia deck but using each body part on different turns and messing up your game.

yes, your team shouldnt suffer because of 1 player, but i think its the player's responsibility to use this frame solo until he can have an idea of what to do with him.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

The only problem I had with Limbo was that stasis stopped ally ammo, DE fixed that so now I don't have any issues with him.  His players however still suck.  "Limbo has a dome... Frost has a dome... I guess that makes Limbo exactly like Frost, better cataclysm the defense point and do nothing else at all the entire match!!"

28 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

The only problem I had with Limbo was that stasis stopped ally ammo, DE fixed that so now I don't have any issues with him.  His players however still suck.  "Limbo has a dome... Frost has a dome... I guess that makes Limbo exactly like Frost, better cataclysm the defense point and do nothing else at all the entire match!!"

Khora also has a dome 🙂