Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what's in Lua's lower levels?

(PSN)alvian00

i was going over some star wars legends over the web more specifically about Coruscants lower levels. it get me interested on whats down on Coruscant and Coruscant has a total of 5121 levels on it. then it got me thinking how many levels dose Lua has.? whats on Lua's lowest level? what Orokin secrets are hidden there? what cool thing can we salvage?  am i the only one whose interested in exploring the lower levels? or perhaps those secrets are best left alone. who knows maybe whats down there is worst then the sentient s that the Orokin have sealed away.

Edited by (PS4)alvian00

from what i've seen, only thing below Lua's ruins are gaping chasms that likely just have rock in them. all the interesting stuff I've seen (the golden cities and the massive network of gilded architecture that stretches across the moon) are all above ground. unless we're talking secret underground facilities, which are possible, but aside from Lotus' place and the Resevoir, there aren't any that we know of.

given that lua has a ring globe around an going through it full or partially?
We see large cracks running across the surface of the moon
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Lua?file=Lua.png

when we went into the hole in the middle of the resavoir if you looked out the sides of the tunnel we got to see vast nothing which could be either vast empty space or this room is in a cracked underground area of the moon.