Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is It So Hard To Get Ember Systems?!?!?!?!?!

ElectricViolet

You have to sacrifice a few lambs before you get off the 0% chance mark.

If you want to get into double digits, like me (I got the Miter in 4 runs, the Latron Prime in 4, Reaper in 3, and have had a week of solid Forma log in rewards), you're going to need to also be able to cook said lamb sacrifices perfectly, with the 27 secrets spices. That should get you to about 7%.

Rewriting Christmas carols to make them Warframe themed might have an effect, but I don't know yet.

So You Want to Get an Ember. 

Ember doesn't have a system. She just ignites everything around her and cackles in her head. If you really want an Ember, do this.
Items needed:
1) Flame retardant box. The bigger and fire proofier the better.
1) A length of flame retardant twine. Ought to be long enough to be out of range of FB and WoF.
1) A stick. Simple.
As many as possible) Lighters. Tonnes of them. You got 'em? Good. Get more.

Tie your twine to your stick, making sure that the knot will not come loose. Now, place the stick in an upright position, putting the lip of the box on the top of the stick in such a way that the box is propped up. Place all the lighters under the box, and hide behind a bush whilst still holding the other end of the twine. (Make sure it's the end without the stick.) Start making sounds like flint striking steel. It's the mating call of the Ember. 
Now, within ten to twenty minutes, you should attract an Ember. Stay quiet, and make sure she doesn't see or hear you. This is the crucial part. When she notices the lighters, she should attempt to crawl under the box to nick the things. The second she's fully under the box, pull that string like your mom is on the end of it and she's about to be eaten by ravenous COD players. If done right, the Ember should be caught underneath the box. Allow her to expend her energy casting FB and WoF, then wait a bit more. She may be a smart Ember and have polarised her aura slot to be able to fully utilise Energy Siphon. When you're sure she's tuckered out, take the box off and negotiate terms with her. The average price of getting an Ember to work for you is around 100-150 butane refill canisters a month.
  Enjoy your brand new Ember! If this guide worked for you, be sure to check out our other great works! (So You Want to Tranq a Rhino? So You Want to Beat Nyx in Chess? So You Want to Troll Loki? and many more to come!)

Try playing with people if you are doing this solo. I didn't find my Ember/Frost Systems until I played with certain people. Even though it may not be true but I think my RNG changes completely when I am playing solo as opposed to playing online.

For example:

Ash

- 3 trips solo to get all three parts

Ember

- 2 hours solo to get chassis and helmet

- 1 trip online to get systems

Rhino

- 1 hour online to get systems

- 30 minutes solo to get all three parts

Frost

- 15-18 hours online to get al three parts, with 5-6 chassis and helmets with 1 systems

- 10-20 minutes solo to get systems (A LONG TIME LATER)

RNG is RNG but hey, I am a superstitious dude. Maybe certain bosses want me to play cooperatively and some just want me to fight them 1v1 deathmatch.

Edited by rangeless

Try playing with people if you are doing this solo. I didn't find my Ember/Frost Systems until I played with certain people. Even though it may not be true but I think my RNG changes completely when I am playing solo as opposed to playing online.

For example:

Ash

- 3 trips solo to get all three parts

Ember

- 2 hours solo to get chassis and helmet

- 1 trip online to get systems

Rhino

- 1 hour online to get systems

- 30 minutes solo to get all three parts

Frost

- 15-18 hours online to get al three parts, with 5-6 chassis and helmets with 1 systems

- 10-20 minutes solo to get systems (A LONG TIME LATER)

RNG is RNG but hey, I am a superstitious dude. Maybe certain bosses want me to play cooperatively and some just want me to fight them 1v1 deathmatch.

im trying to get ember system but its so freaking hard

Edited by dhuynh93

Ember was a breeze to get myself, but since my wife started playing a couple weeks ago we've been doing a few Ruk runs a day to get the components for her. In those three weeks, and I'd say nearly a hundred runs now, we've gotten three helmets, a chassis and no systems. Maybe a dozen orokin cells. She's usually really lucky, too... got a streamline on her first mission out of the tutorial.

Just wait till you try to get Frost Systems.

In all honesty though, just try it a few times a day tops.  You want it so bad that the RNG gods will never drop the item.  As soon as you get zen about it, and be without want with doing the Saturn boss, it will likely drop.

And there is some truth to switching between online/offline mode, since the RNG seed that is used is probably some combination of the date time, and some unique system identifier, on some days you will have randomly better luck, and on others, it can be someone one.  It's random, it's all random, give yourself to the randomness.

not normally the type to say "deal with it" but keep in mind, random is random and if you really get tired of it you can always just buy the frame and get it with a slot and reactor.

if it was easy to get everything noone would have paied DE for anything other then some colors, so.... *shrugs*

I've been after the Ash Systems for so long, that I don't even like playing anymore. I stopped counting at 200 runs, and that was like a week ago. Its kind of ruined the game for me. Some days, I can do 4-6 runs and not see a single blueprint drop of any type.

Just wait till you try to get Frost Systems.

In all honesty though, just try it a few times a day tops.  You want it so bad that the RNG gods will never drop the item.  As soon as you get zen about it, and be without want with doing the Saturn boss, it will likely drop.

And there is some truth to switching between online/offline mode, since the RNG seed that is used is probably some combination of the date time, and some unique system identifier, on some days you will have randomly better luck, and on others, it can be someone one.  It's random, it's all random, give yourself to the randomness.

So basically, stop the sacrifices. And meditate instead, be the Ember system. See yourself grabbing it, laughing happily..