Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solstice has started, how soon till the Winter Sales?

General_Durandal

3 minutes ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

Speaking of winter sales, can someone check if its possible to to get the titania skin by itself on pc/xbox, because you cant on ps (at least as of yesterday afternoon).

im pretty sure she will be available im downloading the update as we speak. ( but my slow crappy internet keeps crashing it )

oh wait on PS4.. oh sorry i dont have it on PS4 haha

Edited by Makunogo

30 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

im pretty sure she will be available im downloading the update as we speak. ( but my slow crappy internet keeps crashing it )

oh wait on PS4.. oh sorry i dont have it on PS4 haha

Thats what im asking though, check on pc, because her skin isn't available by itself on ps.  You can only get it as part of the 350 plat bundle.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

Thats what im asking though, check on pc, because her skin isn't available by itself on ps.  You can only get it as part of the 350 plat bundle.

oh really? That is pretty cruddy lol. i still havent gotten in the game yet. i will let u know if its a separate purchase i believe it was last year, but u have to find it manually in the market.

Edit: if u manually type in titania i see the solstice skin is available by itself

Edited by Makunogo

1 hour ago, Makunogo said:

oh really? That is pretty cruddy lol. i still havent gotten in the game yet. i will let u know if its a separate purchase i believe it was last year, but u have to find it manually in the market.

Edit: if u manually type in titania i see the solstice skin is available by itself

Tried that before going into work about 9 1/2 hours ago, and it didn't come up.  It is neither presented by itself on the skins page of the market, or in titania's skins tap in the arsenal. (It doesn't show up at all in the arsenal.)

Meanwhile both the frost and mirage skins do show up in the arsenal and individually on the skins page of the market. (And in searches.)

About 2 1/2 hours before i can start to go home and check again to see if it changed.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12