[DE]Danielle

PS4 FORTUNA: UPDATE 24 (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Hello PS4 friends!

Here to share some information about tomorrow's Fortuna release Update size! As we mentioned in the OP, "a brand new open landscape with all the fixings makes this update rather large" and it's definitely a chunky one (roughly 8GB!). This is also in part due to a fix we included that touched on all audio in the game (mostly under the hood that affected audio syncing!). 

So that you're prepared for and ready to download tomorrow's December 10th release at 10 AM EDT, we suggest taking the time to make room on your PS4 if needed! 

Thank you, see you all tomorrow 👋❤️

Message added by [DE]Danielle

About 1 hour left now (if I'm not wrong with time conversion !) I can't wait to finally be able to visit Fortuna ! :satisfied:

Edited by (PS4)ogamitaicho77

Il y a 3 heures, (PS4)brooko101 a dit :

De also I don't mean to complain but can't their be an easier way of getting your hands on fieldron 

So you think so... ? Full crafted Fieldrons are super easy to get thanks to the invasion no ? You can get 3 at the same time and invasions missions are available

regularly... If you have the dojo blueprint you can also craft some but comparing the invasion missions it is less easier in my opinion 😉...

1 minute ago, (PS4)JadedCthulhu said:

I just checked for updates and it started \o/

What console cause I got nothing yet on my ps4

Edited by (PS4)MIKE_G_1

il y a 32 minutes, (PS4)ogamitaicho77 a dit :

Ah nice... 🙂 so how big is the file finally ?

8go, 40 minutes of download. 

But it's 1 on the morning, I go to sleep, will play tomorrow. 

It seems the bow dryad skin is bugged on the Lenz bow. The string isnt attached to the bow but rather is in a 90 degrees angle perpindiculair to the bow, as well as still displaying the “jets” comming out of the original lenz bow. Also L1 doesnt seem to work when navigating through the appearance menu.

Edited by (PS4)TheBF3Veteran