Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

PS4 FORTUNA: UPDATE 24 (LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Hello PS4 friends!

Here to share some information about tomorrow's Fortuna release Update size! As we mentioned in the OP, "a brand new open landscape with all the fixings makes this update rather large" and it's definitely a chunky one (roughly 8GB!). This is also in part due to a fix we included that touched on all audio in the game (mostly under the hood that affected audio syncing!). 

So that you're prepared for and ready to download tomorrow's December 10th release at 10 AM EDT, we suggest taking the time to make room on your PS4 if needed! 

Thank you, see you all tomorrow 👋❤️

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Woo!  ty DE!  

Can't wait for this!

 

😮 Are you the real Crackle2012? Sorry, I just remember a Crackle from PS4@4 long ago.

 

Also, I just can't wait to be kin... for the update 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:redveil:how slow is the grind DE IF it good i like any way good job DE YA'LL the best          .PS why is coon a bad word  i can't to players or because my username

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, (PS4)Coon_125 said:

:redveil:how slow is the grind DE IF it good i like any way good job DE YA'LL the best          .PS why is coon a bad word  i can't to players or because my username

Guessing you too young or not from U.S. Urban Dictionary is your friend. Or just go watch Forest Gump. "raccoons try and get onto our back porch, Mama just chases em off with a broom". He didn't know what it meant either. So you are not alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 6 minutes, (PS4)dursereg a dit :

How big is the download?

We still don't know but Danielle said that it will be huge so clean space on you DD if it's full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)Swissletsplay said:

Congratulations to the console team that they made it before the end of this year! 😀

Though, may I ask why Tennogen Round 14 didn't make it into this update? 😖

easy guess they cut it infavor of making sure we got the bulk of the update before xmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, (PS4)Herrwann69 said:

We still don't know but Danielle said that it will be huge so clean space on you DD if it's full.

no worries there I have over 1TB :) and thats on my slim old ps4 I kinda upgraded my harddrive on my own and not threw geting a pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

😮 Are you the real Crackle2012? Sorry, I just remember a Crackle from PS4@4 long ago.

 

Also, I just can't wait to be kin... for the update 🙂

Yeah, that’s the real Crackle alright. We all used to raid with Sreza, Joker, Vigg, etc. 

Can’t wait for the update. Kitguns, Vigilante Pursuit change, FETCH. Pretty stoked! Hoping for a Monday release, if not Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Yeah, that’s the real Crackle alright. We all used to raid with Sreza, Joker, Vigg, etc. 

Can’t wait for the update. Kitguns, Vigilante Pursuit change, FETCH. Pretty stoked! Hoping for a Monday release, if not Tuesday.

We already know it will be out Monday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

We already know it will be out Monday.

 

Oh, Twitter. This topic title should be updated. I don’t follow social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...