[DE]Danielle

XBOX ONE FORTUNA: UPDATE 24 (LIVE!)

Still wishing we had tennogen. Well hopefully we will get those tennogen skin in the next update along with some updates that fix the problems PC players have been having with Moa Pets.

• Like 1

Literally knowing that fortuna is coming within the next week puts me at ease, thank you DE for all of your work for making this happen! I applaud you all!

Edited by (XB1)SujiWeeb
  • Like 1

When it drops I will be getting my Nef Anyo on and buying all the things, one question. I seen a comment on Youtube about purchased K-Drives not giving mastery? can anyone confirm? if not then I will just be happy at MR 26 with a speedy K-Drive asap. \m/-

It's great to see the news. The Pack Rat (if I'm thinking of the right set) cosmetics are a must have for me. I also like the idea of getting a gentlemanly Moa.

Now excuse me for a second while I go play some Arbitrations....

Looks good n lots cool stuff but seems for xbox1 there turning xbox1 more n more into pc controling n de that whats killing it for me,love warframe but the dumbest thing that should have never bin put in is Frame Fighter that is just a ok I got it item ff is aweful , so not going jump for joy cause de your changing xbox1 way to much ,just how I feel n well rest is history 

• Woah 1

DE please fix the color of the kiteer arrows they don't conform to the energy chosen for the attachment. If I choose light blue or any other color for my energy on the arrow it will be orange