[DE]Danielle

XBOX ONE FORTUNA: UPDATE 24 (LIVE!)

FINALLY lol thank god was loosing it i got my forma all farmed up and orokin reactors and catalyts do we get MR 26 with this Non Founders and beta Members cant hit MR 26 on console yet i believe. So Ready for my Things to lvl and Grind for!! Lets see how it plays and if it passes cert for congratulations but i am sure it will within a day or two Thanks you guys on Console Team for DE we know you love us stil! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)Steelerfan43 said:

Announced at the Games Award just a short time ago was the release of Fortuna on consoles:  December 10th

gonna need a source on that one

Source, the MC at the awards ceremony said it about an hour or so in.  You want to verify a source, you can watch the ceremony. I don't make it a habit to spread false info, I'm no troll.

I don't get it, Rebecca, Steve, Scott and the crew sits on devstream and say "we're working so, so, sooo hard to get u fortuna to consoles, then it passes cert...and u "DON'T" give it to use, but rather make us wait even longer.......lol. REALLY? Why do u not give it to us TODAY? It's done, It passed Cert, u said u wanted us to have it, but yet....we don't get it for another 3 1/2 days......

2 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

I don't get it, Rebecca, Steve, Scott and the crew sits on devstream and say "we're working so, so, sooo hard to get u fortuna to consoles, then it passes cert...and u "DON'T" give it to use, but rather make us wait even longer.......lol. REALLY? Why do u not give it to us TODAY? It's done, It passed Cert, u said u wanted us to have it, but yet....we don't get it for another 3 1/2 days......

Launching on a Monday gives the team time to roll out small hotfixes if needed. Launching today would mean we'd have to wait until Monday to get a fix for something.

Edited by (XB1)Skippy575
Formatting and grammar

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Launching on a Monday gives the team time to roll out small hotfixes if needed. Launching today would mean we'd have to wait until Monday to get a fix for something.

Not so, if u read bout the drop, the hotfixes are already in it they got from pc...even the next 2 updates are in the fortuna drops...so yeah, they could drop it today and pc is still getting hotfixes for fortuna...so even though this comes with hotfixes already, It's still gonna need more hotfixes whenever it does drop, not just the day it drops.....

11 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Not so, if u read bout the drop, the hotfixes are already in it they got from pc...even the next 2 updates are in the fortuna drops...so yeah, they could drop it today and pc is still getting hotfixes for fortuna...so even though this comes with hotfixes already, It's still gonna need more hotfixes whenever it does drop, not just the day it drops.....

I'm referring to hotfixes that affect the console performance. We get small fixes for bugs that affect the Xbox every now and then.

On 2018-12-05 at 5:33 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fortuna: Update 24 is coming December 10th!   

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOIIIIIII!!!!!!

On 2018-12-07 at 8:39 AM, (XB1)Steelerfan43 said:

Source, the MC at the awards ceremony said it about an hour or so in.  You want to verify a source, you can watch the ceremony. I don't make it a habit to spread false info, I'm no troll.

this is what i get for reading your first post while drowsy... even said that it was announced at the game awards... thanks anyways friend ^_^

2 hours ago, (XB1)IThePretenderI said:

Will it arrive around the daily reset in 8-9 hours or is it different with big updates like this? I missed the plains release back then.

11am-1pm est.

2 hours ago, (XB1)alphaMeerkat352 said:

De where is fortuna

redding iz herd

from the original post:

If you watched the Game Awards last night you would have heard the good news!

FORTUNA: UPDATE 24 IS LAUNCHING MONDAY, DECEMBER 10TH!! 

You will be visited by Red Text early in the morning around 10 AM EDT to get the countdown started to Fortuna! Thank you for all your support ❤️