How to proc Unaiur Wisps?

ZeroX4

Question

I know about fetch and vacum i don't have them on my companion.
i know squad mates can have them and that can be the problem.

So when i do eidolons hunt i hit eidolon in his knee and most of the time i see wisps spawning.
But sometimes ppl say they don't get wisps and i start to wonder am i doing something wrong?

I have all unairu skills maxed out even basilisk gaze which give additional range.
So any ideas or tips?

5 answers to this question

I can only make guess as to what is happening. Lag is a common thing that can cause these sorts discrepancies, especially if you not the host. It may be possible that as a client, you are spawning the wisps and they are going under the terrain so people can't see it. Another thing could just be user-error (aka, not paying close enough attention). Those Unairu wisps are very small, even I have trouble seeing my own wisps (especially at night).

If you have a friend, you can run tests to see if they can see it in the same situation (though testing with an Eidolon is probably not necessary).

12 minutes ago, DeathshotSE said:

I can only make guess as to what is happening. Lag is a common thing that can cause these sorts discrepancies, especially if you not the host. It may be possible that as a client, you are spawning the wisps and they are going under the terrain so people can't see it. Another thing could just be user-error (aka, not paying close enough attention). Those Unairu wisps are very small, even I have trouble seeing my own wisps (especially at night).

If you have a friend, you can run tests to see if they can see it in the same situation (though testing with an Eidolon is probably not necessary).

i honestly have never seen my wisp. is there a certain energy colour that can make them more visible? perhaps i should practice in simulacrum so i can actually see one Lol

9 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

i honestly have never seen my wisp. is there a certain energy colour that can make them more visible? perhaps i should practice in simulacrum so i can actually see one Lol

Double-check you have the Unairu school equipped and the wisp node enabled. I don't remember if they have any energy color on them. When you are able to spawn a wisp, they will typically fly a couple meters from where you are facing. I think they look smaller than normal Cetus wisps and usually spawn close to the ground. It definitely does not help during Eidolon fights because of the darkish wisp texture against the dark terrain and sky along with maybe some laser light shows.

its my first school i maxed out its 100% on Lol. ive seen it proc in an ediolon fight. but i saw it like once..

its smaller then a cetus wisp??? I dont really have 60 fps consistently in eidolon fights so i feel like i am not going to see that at al.. with all the crap that is going on

Edited by Makunogo

32 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

i feel like i am not going to see that at al.. with all the crap that is going on

That is definitely me. Half the time, I tried to spawn some wisps, I probably got some, but I couldn't find them, so I just decided to keep shooting. You can test it on normal enemies to make sure the wisp actually spawns. Also, Vacuum/Fetch mod will suck them up while you are your Warframe (not operator mode) and it will not consume them, so if you spawn a couple, you will be see them (though with the Vacuum changes, they may be sucked to your Warframe torso and not the sentinel.

Edited by DeathshotSE