Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate mission depleted daily standing cap

.BlueSky.

To quote from wiki "This standing is affected by the Sigil worn; it also is independent of the daily limit, not contributing to nor being hindered by it."

Noticed this for the past few days, actually ran the number today. New Loka sat at 36.718, daily cap full at 19k. Ran 3720 standing mission with Humanity Sigil (+15%) and get 5030 standing. Now New Loka sitting at 41.748 with 13.970 left for daily cap.

I tested Simaris' yesterday, and the result just like wiki said, extra standing gained from returning quest doesn't consume daily standing.

Stopped playing for a month and just returned this week, not sure if there's a change for syndicate standing or an actual bug.

• Like 2

My Daily limit also went down more then it should.
Arbiters of Hexis (AoH), Cephalon Suda (CS)

Limit: 12449  AoH: 93778  CS: 115807
Limit: 5450  AoH: 100777  CS: 120162 after completed a defense syndicate mission.

Now, I have to do regular missions first to use up all daily limit, then do syndicate missions to get the most out of Syndicate reputation.

Unless I missed the patch notes stating they changed this system this is definitely a bug.

Did two syndicate missions first thing this morning and noticed my daily cap had been reduced by 10k (~5k from each mission reward with sigil bonus). This didn't used to happen, but I can't say exactly when it did because I don't do syndicate missions regularly.

And I'm positive it was a fresh daily cap because I got the daily login reward.

Bumping cause this happened to me too. Multiple times in fact, but I only wrote down the numbers for the last one since I hadn't caught on the first time.

Standing Before Mission: 53013

Reward for alert: 3520

Standing received from mission (wearing +15% sigil, rushed through mostly): 4238

Standing after Mission: 57251

Extra Daily standing allowed before: 6655

Extra Daily standing allowed after: 2417

On 2018-12-10 at 11:48 AM, ZeroMR said:

Syndicate missions grant extra standing, if you are at your cap. This means, if you want to exceed your cap with missions, you have to reach standing cap first and then do those missions. Worked that way as long as I can remember.

Intentional or not, it seems like terrible design. Essentially you're punished if you go and help out your friends too early and additionally if you help one syndicate you are punished with another because you lose daily standing that could otherwise go to it.

Edit: Additionally it means that if I go and do my missions to support those syndicates, rather than getting my daily plus a bonus for helping out I end up wasting my daily standing by being spread out in bits and pieces that won't be able to really be used for much. It makes little sense to me regardless of whether it's intended.

Edited by Ulvra

Same here, it definitely worked worked differently for last ~2.5 years before patch 24.

Before patch, syndicate mission would award say 8k affinity (5k for mission and 3k for Sigil worn) for , daily limit would go down by 3K. Now, after patch daily limit goes down by whole 8k.

Also if it works the way it should now, there is an inconsistency in the fact that allied (50%) Syndicate affinity is not counted against daily limit.

I know it is possible to just grind daily limit affinity and then do Syndicate missions... but truth to said I'm about 500+ hours past the point where I would find that type of mindless grind entertaining...

Edited by Keppll

• 1 month later...

Months later still not fixed.

If you wear any sigil with bonus to standing gain and do a daily then the bug will be reproduced. If you don't wear sigil and do a daily then standing will work as intended, being awarded for daily mission completion without deduction from daily total.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since there's a thread about syndicate standing already I'll point out something I ran into just now in addition to what was already said here.

I was eligible to get higher rank with New Loka so I did. I noticed that my syndicate missions refreshed (I completed one interception mission before ranking up).
After ranking up I had about 190 extra standing left to gain. I entered an interception syndicate mission for New Loka that was worth more than 2k standing. The final screen showed me only the 190 standing gained meaning the >2k standing that was supposed to be a reward for that mission was not added. I thought that was just a visual bug but the syndicate console showed that I gained only ~190 standing.
The remaining syndicate missions gave me their reward after the "Extra standing possible" was at 0.

Now, there are two possibilities I can think of:

1. Either, after ranking up I got exactly the same mission as the one I did before ranking up and it didn't give me my reward for that reason (the mission type and tileset was exactly the same),
  2. Or I lost the standing for the syndicate mission because of the low cap.

If I have a chance I'll try to recreate this because I'm still not sure what happened.

UPDATE: It looks like the possibility number 1 is more likely. I tried recreate the problem and Igot the standing. In that case going up a rank gave me the same mission again which resulted in no standing rewarded for the mission.

Edited by Byleth0

• 2 weeks later...