Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE and Vallis Extractors

WRESinn

I suppose it can come down to a level of laziness on my part, but while claiming my extractors from the navigation map I came to realize how much nicer it would be if I could see them specifically to the free roam areas to gather specific supplies there.  Given that the focus of the extractors are to help gather materials in order to cut down on grinding for random items I believe that having free roaming specific extractors or being able to set extractors specifically to free roaming areas would help do much of the same thing.

What do you guys think?

The extractors are not to get specific things. They are essentially passive resource gains. 

37 minutes ago, WRESinn said:

Given that the focus of the extractors are to help gather materials in order to cut down on grinding for random items

That isn't their focus.

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

The extractors are not to get specific things. They are essentially passive resource gains. 

That isn't their focus.

Of course you misunderstand me.  I don't mean specific things as in "nano spores" or something.  I mean, "specific" as in a the general lot that comes with a planet.  That could easily be changed to draw from the plain's resource list instead of the Earth's resource list.

And if the focus of the extractors isn't to cut down on grinding for items then what is?  As far as I can tell drawing a random item from a planet's resource list is there only actual function.