(NSW)Junk_L0ver

Plains of Eidolon lots of bugs

Seems like plains of Eidolon (PoE) is comepletely broken. Me and my team had to restart mission 5 times before it worked correctly.

The bugs encountered were:

-When you get into gates -  someone's game comepletely crashes and he had to restart the game;

- Enemies fall trough the ground and thus you cannot kill them;

-long loading between Cetus and PoE (in the gates);

-and of course - FPS drops.

Also it seems like enemies and drones don't move when far away. Sometimes Grineer can drop in far away and stand still. They can be shot but they still remain standing when killed until you walk close enough. The drones also don't seem to follow sometimes if you're too far from them, not sure if this was a one time occurrence though because I haven't been back in the plains for a while. Might possibly be a memory issue or linked to the view distance though.

Edited by KaiH

15 hours ago, KaiH said:

Also it seems like enemies and drones don't move when far away. Sometimes Grineer can drop in far away and stand still. They can be shot but they still remain standing when killed until you walk close enough. The drones also don't seem to follow sometimes if you're too far from them, not sure if this was a over tone occurrence though because I haven't been back in the plains for a while. Might possibly be a memory issue or linked to the view distance though.

Yep - the enemy AI is disabled above ~145metres, they spawn in but don't react to the player. If you start shooting at them from that distance threshold they A) won't react to your shots or killing their teammates at all and B) will count as a stealth kill and start ramping your affinity multiplier up.

Second issue is that objects still load and render in at distances of that to ~200m but the LOD for distant objects, foliage and textures is a lot lower - so I can see where all the enemies, lootables (I.E. iradite) and even things like Cetus wisps are by aiming down the sights/scope of my weapon, without alerting them or triggering Cetus wisps to start floating off. Actually has made it ironically a lot easier to 'farm' for those resources on Switch than on PC as a side-effect, and made the Plains a good spot for getting quick stealth multis on frames that otherwise have to be a bit more careful to achieve and maintain 500%.

• Like 1

I got a glitch in the game where every time I use bait or the glowing stuff when I fish it just sinks as soon as it hits the water.  I've tried reloading the place mutable times and still does the same thing its been happening for about 4 days now,  Is there some easy way to fix that cause I don't know if it stays on the water for other players but for me it just sinks.

When with 4 players on the plains the FPS can drop to single digits. It's a complete slideshow. Granted, I am uber impressed they got it to run on Switch at all, but it's not exactly playable. I wonder if they can improve the performance in a patch... I'd take a lot more graphical downgrades to get the framerate stable.

But given how poorly the Plains run, I worry how they'll manage to cram Fortuna onto the Switch - Warframe will only get more complex and ambitious - can the Switch even keep up? Have they programmed themselves into a bottleneck? Also, is Panic Button responsible for keeping the Switch Version up-to-date, or did they turn over the code to DE and they are now working on it internally?

The bait is still just sinking into the water like you threw a rock. No idea what I did to cause that happened but fishing has became a little hard without the glowing stuff.

P.S. I just found a Parasitic Eximus in the plains and it just stands here looking at me I took some picture on the switch if you want to see.

Edited by (NSW)Crimson_Crescent