Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest order

Indratu

Question

Hi ,

I am new to warframe and I love it.

I have  some problems regarding the quest order ...after " Vor's Prize I suppose to do "Once Awake" , but other quests appeared before ( from Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna)

I completed Venus Junction but couldn't beat  Jackal because I can't open Fossa...

Please help me ..how to unlock the  Star Chart? I did and redid almost all the opened locations ..but I still have many of them locked  on Earth or Venus.

Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

you dont actually have to do the quests as soon as they pop up. so take your time with them. if you are a fresh player i dont SUPER suggest going into plains or fortuna yet. as u should be somewhat geared for that content in my opinion.

my best advice would be to find a nice active clan. the warframe community is VERY willing to help people so all you need to do is ask.

Edited by Makunogo

25 minutes ago, Indratu said:

I completed Venus Junction but couldn't beat  Jackal because I can't open Fossa...

Why can't you open it?

chart9.jpg

That's the usual progression route

And yeah. Don't stress yourself with Quests. There are only a couple Quests you need to do for the Story and you can check them in the Codex

Mission nodes have 3 states:

Grey/White - you've done this mission before. You can repeat it if you want, but it's not needed.

Blue/Green - you have not done this mission before, but you did complete a mission on an adjacent node, so this mission is available.

Lock icon - this mission is not available. Unlock it by completing a mission on an adjacent node.

If all nodes next to the mission you want to do are locked, you'll have to backtrack until you find one that isn't, then work through them. In the case of trying to get to Mars, this means going through Venus to get to Mercury, doing missions on Mercury to unlock the Fossa node, then going back to Earth and making your way to Mars.

EDIT: whoops. Fossa is on Venus, not Mercury. My bad. Other than that, though, everything I said still applies.

Edited by (XB1)D34thst41ker