Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of player grievances (please contribute!)

auxy

I've been wanting to make this list for a long time. This is sort of a condensed version of a list I've posted elsewhere.
In essence, this is a list of long-standing bugs that either have not been addressed or simply have not been fixed.

WEAPONS:

• Tonkor grenades do not explode on contact at any distance, and do not deal damage on contact fixed with Tonkor rework in 24.2.0!
  • Zenistar charge attack function is at least sometimes broken for clients (newer bug)
  • The Clashing Forest staff stance has at least one broken (missing/misplaced/too small) hitbox fixed in 24.1.5!
  • The Quanta simply does nothing when pressing alt-fire with less than 10 ammo (should reload like other "empty" weapons)
  • The Dark Split Sword has issues with alternate holster styles and weapon skins
  • Some projectile weapons (Tonkor, Miter, possibly others) cannot break grates, containers, glass, and other objects
  • Multishot mods and weapons interact poorly with the stealth kills bonus
  • Sacrificial set mods do not apply set bonus on exalted weapons (possibly intentional?)
  • Inconsistent reload behavior on the Corinth (particularly when auto-reloading an empty mag) (maybe addressed?)
  • Cannot melee after performing an air melee (fixed in melee 3.0 probably)

WARFRAMES:

OPERATOR:

• Activating Transference when your Warframe is near death can cause your operator to instantly "die" and your Warframe to go down supposedly fixed?
  • Sometimes, "empty" Warframes are still damageable while the operator is transferred out (possibly intentional, still researching)
  • Extracting from a mission as your operator does not award syndicate standing (confirmed with Simaris, maybe others?)
  • Respawning after your operator falls into a pit can sometimes put you hundreds of meters back, even if your Warframe was nearby

UI:

• Two "return/enter" presses required to send a message on a machine with IME enabled, even on the English single-byte client
  • Chat sometimes remains open after sending a link, requiring the user to press ESC to exit
  • Frequently, keyboard inputs function on multiple parts of the UI simultaneously, causing improper inputs when a dialog is presented
  • Cephalon Simaris' menu text Uses Caps For Each Word And It Looks Terrible
  • Mining laser mineral scanner can be inconsistent (sometimes doesn't show minerals on radar), especially after using a vehicle
  • Ore veins sometimes don't appear on the mineral scanner until you switch to operator

MISC:

• Kubrow fur still looks wrong since Chimera (has been patched again, needs confirmation of fix)
  • Some cosmetic armors are not aligned correctly (e.g. Porta set left shoulder on Rhino Prime)
  • The "ability in use" bug is still common, not just in open-world maps. (perhaps network-related? very common in PTO fight)
  • Fishing on the Vallis does not work properly in multiplayer seems to be fixed at least as of 24.2.1
  • PoE "hidden cache" bounties can sometimes spawn caches outside of the mission area, particularly inside caves
  • Trading with a player before they have properly entered the dojo causes them to be stuck in loading loop
  • Upon first-time completion, The War Within quest can sometimes reset progress and require the user to complete the entire quest again to get credit
  • Infested enemy noises (particularly chargers) frequently persist after the enemy has died
  • Enemies will often grossly exceed their normal fire rate when blind-firing over cover
  • Exterminate missions very frequently have buggy enemy spawning, forcing players to backtrack to spawn enough enemies
  • Exiting a mission with the mission status UI up can result in a black screen soft-lock for all players in the squad
  • If the host uses 5+ revives in a plains mission, rewards may be lost in that or subsequent plains missions

Some of these may not be bugs, some of them may even be intentional.

What we're looking for here is a reply from DE that addresses these concerns and calls out whether they are known bugs, unknown bugs (need verification/reproduction, which we will provide in the replies), or Working as Intended™.

TENNO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE REPLIES IF YOU HAVE OTHER SUSPECTED BUGS YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS LIST!
I will add them if we can confirm them or if I've personally seen that behavior. If you have forum threads available to link for the above issues, please provide them!

Thanks for reading! (*'▽')

Edited by auxy
add new bugs
  • Like 2

Also, while these are not bugs, I would like to see these long-standing complaints at least acknowledged:

• There are no separate keys for weapon select (i.e. <foo> for primary, <bar> for secondary, <baz> for melee, etc)
  • There is no way to insert items in the gear wheel instead of adding them on to the end
  • No Unicode support on the English client for inexplicable reasons (multibyte characters appear as boxes)
  • No way to see when your account was created, or first login date
  • Tonfa weapons have extremely short range, even shorter than fist weapons, which makes them very weak (maybe fix in melee 3.0?)
  • Re-order the alerts menu to put weeklies at the bottom
  • No weapon type (e.g. "heavy blade") skins allowed on Zaws (I know the given reason; maybe re-write that code as part of melee 3.0?)
  • Host migrations are unreliable, and when one fails, you lose all your loot. Instead, how about dropping players into a solo session?
  • Even when a host migration is "successful", your mission frequently ends up in a broken state (original host kidnapping your datamass on mob. def, etc)
  • Warframe's matchmaking behavior can be infuriating (see below)
Spoiler

In general the game is way too eager to keep squads together. The game aggressively puts players in squads even when they attempt to leave. When the host leaves a squad, that should simply dissolve the squad. Don't start slapping people back together and force me to mash the "Leave Squad" UI for 15 seconds to get back to solo play. I don't know these guys, we've probably not traded even a single chat message, don't shove me into a group with them because we ran an alert together. Optimally, I'd like a "return to solo" or "leave squad after mission complete" toggle somewhere. Failing that, a "leave squad" hotkey would suffice, but definitely is sub-optimal.

It's also frustrating in that the game seems to rarely respect the matchmaking ping limit. Despite having my ping limit set to 100, I sometimes get stuck into matches where the ping is consistently over 500ms, sometimes over 1000ms. Very poor experience.

• Cannot access simulacrum from your orbiter
  • No way to manage Extractors, Foundry, Pets, or other mechanics while in Cetus, Fortuna, or Relays
  • Extractors, Foundry, and pet Stasis are clumsy to manage in-game and faster in the mobile app
  • Corollary to the 2 above: cannot use mobile app while logged into the game
  • No option to skip the immersive focus-spending animation—makes spending focus take longer than necessary
  • Mod management is a little clumsy (see below)
Spoiler

@Unreality0 specifically complained below that duplicate mods will appear in a single stack if you do not have any of those mods ranked, making it very easy to sell or dissolve all your copies of that mod. 
While I think that's the appropriate behavior, it would be really nice if the game would indicate to us in some better way that those are all of the copies of that mod that we have. Perhaps a highlight around all copies of an identical mod when you select one, regardless of rank? I know mod management is being reworked as part of the new UI, so hopefully this can be addressed there.

• Arsenal display of multishot interactions with critical chance and status chance are inconsistent and confusing
Spoiler

One way to solve the above would be a toggle in the arsenal when you're modding a weapon so that you could switch between displaying the stats for the entire burst or for a single projectile. Basically a "disable multishot" toggle that only affects the Arsenal's numeric display. Make it really obvious so people don't get confused. This would help TREMENDOUSLY with modding when using multishot mods, or when modding shotguns.

• Movement in (space) Archwing is floaty and imprecise, leading to an unsatisfying game experience (change it back to AW launch behavior!)
  • No way to exit "skywing" without performing a melee attack?
  • There is still no indication or explanation of how you died; players have wanted a "death recap" for years (see: LoL and other games)
  • There is no way to preview multiple cosmetic items simultaneously—particularly troublesome on operators
  • There is no definite indicator of buff status for NPC allies or any player companions (perhaps disable-able for those who want less screen clutter?)

Let me know if you have other long-standing non-bug complaints that you'd like added to this list!

Edited by auxy
updating with new suggestions

• Have to go through a relay for the simulacrum
  • Cannot que foundry builds, <10 minute build times and 24 hour forma are a pain
  • Taking weapons out of the foundry is a one click action, I buy Lato to fill my inventory to prevent this
  • The amount of time it takes to take out of and put into stasis, the mobile app does it instantly
  • Having to click and hold to apply focus points
  • Duplicate mods do not split stacks, if you have 10 rank 0 mods and no higher rank then it shows all 10 rank 0 mods so I keep a rank 1 version of all mods
  • How the UI stat for Status interacts with multishot especially when a weapon has innate multishot
  • Riven mods exist

Those have always been my major complaints.

Also as of a recent undocumented change, set mods have begun to apply to Exalted Weapons but not in the UI. This can be seen by taking an unmodded Valkyr Talon and using the Sacrificial Set to achieve some Orange Crits in game.

Edited by Unreality0

1 hour ago, Unreality0 said:

Those have always been my major complaints.

Thanks for the suggestions! Really! Most of your additions went into the "long-standing complaints" rather than the bugs, since I don't think any of them are "bugs" per se.

Regarding foundry build queueing, while I think everyone would love it, I think it's been discussed to death. The ultimate conclusion is that DE could never add it because foundry rushing consumes a significant amount of platinum from the market which ultimately means DE would lose money (more plat on the market = less need to buy plat) from that change.

I didn't understand the "Taking weapons out of the foundry is a one-click action" comment, care to explain?

1 hour ago, Unreality0 said:

Also as of a recent undocumented change, set mods have begun to apply to Exalted Weapons but not in the UI. This can be seen by taking an unmodded Valkyr Talon and using the Sacrificial Set to achieve some Orange Crits in game.

Hmm, do you mean that when they are applied on the exalted weapon itself or when they are applied on the equipped melee weapon? My understanding was that the intention was for set mods to not have set effects on exalted weapons, but that set mods on the equipped warframe and weapons would apply to exalted weapons. If that's the case, then the Sacrificial set mods not applying to exalted weapons (when equipped on said exalted weapons) is WAI (working as intended).

I think the alt-fire of the Zarr should function as an action, like the Corinth, as opposed to a firing selector on a weapon with only 3 shots.

Speaking of the Corinth I've noticed that sometimes when you fire it empty and it automatically starts to reload it will reload to full capacity, but other times when you fire it empty it will only reload 1 shot in and stop. Considering it has a longer than most 'winding up' and 'winding down' to the reloading cycle this is very noticeable so when I bring out my Corinth I tend to fan the R button when I want to reload until I'm past one because I just can't rely on hitting it once.

9 minutes ago, Will_Never_Chat said:

I think the alt-fire of the Zarr should function as an action, like the Corinth, as opposed to a firing selector on a weapon with only 3 shots.

I absolutely agree, although I'm of two minds on this.
On the one hand, as I said, I agree. There's definitely no need for a selector switch on a weapon with such a small magazine.
However, I could see someone who simply prefers to have one mode or the other and it's nice to toggle it and then just use LMB for either mode.
Perhaps some better solution is in order. Maybe an option in the interface options or something.

24 minutes ago, Will_Never_Chat said:

Speaking of the Corinth I've noticed that sometimes when you fire it empty and it automatically starts to reload it will reload to full capacity, but other times when you fire it empty it will only reload 1 shot in and stop. Considering it has a longer than most 'winding up' and 'winding down' to the reloading cycle this is very noticeable so when I bring out my Corinth I tend to fan the R button when I want to reload until I'm past one because I just can't rely on hitting it once.

Added! Thanks for the suggestions!

4 minutes ago, sam686 said:

With full screen DX10/DX11, Alt+tab may randomly have missing icons on inventory, and then get stuck on infinite loading.

Interesting. I haven't heard of this. I don't think it's related to the dojo infinite loading bug above.
From reading the thread you linked, it seems like it's caused by alt-tabbing out of the game when playing in Fullscreen mode, also known as Exclusive mode.
Fullscreen exclusive mode games aren't really meant to be alt-tabbed out of. If you need to task switch a lot while playing, my personal recommendation would be to play in Borderless mode.
Because of the nature of the issue, I'm VERY hesitant to call this a Warframe bug. It could be a game issue, but it could also be a driver or even a Windows issue.As a result, I'm going to leave it off the list for now. Thanks for reporting it, though! (/・ω・)/

Archwing movement still takes all the fun out of it.

@auxy So I've been playing Warframe for awhile and I was around back when Archwing first became a thing. The movement back them was amazing because it felt like Warframe in space. Everything about moving and changing direction was quick and accurate so you could go exactly where you want. Up and down and side to side werent painfully slow and stopping was near instant. The only thing wrong with it back then (so say others anyway. I thought it was fine for something brand new) was the amount of content there was and the number of mods. 

At some point DE decided to change shift+space from fast upward movement to a boost for sprinting, taking away what I I've seen people say is was like being an AC130. I remember doing that a lot too so I didn't appreciate the change either. It just took away from the fun movement of the mode to go faster which was kinda dumb IMO. Why do we need a boost when it's hard enough to zip through archwing maps already? 

The thing that really ruined Archwing for me was when DE gave us the change that let us go upside-down and turn any which way we wanted. That wasn't such a bad change but they also added inertia at the same time which is what I think destroyed it. So all those precise moves you could make before that made it feel like space Warframe? Replaced with pinball and the inability to stop. You used to be able to take tight turns. Now you crash into walls and there's nothing you can do to avoid it. To make space more realistic they ruined everything good about it. Now it's just a clunky mess you have to suffer through. The best part is they kept that same zero-g movement for the plains and vallis. Stopping is impossible and you end up just drifting whenever you make the smallest turn. 

All of that is why I refuse to play Archwing unless I absolutely have to. The fun was taken out of it completely and I think Railjack is going to be a lot worse if DE makes us use Archwing with it. Maybe other people have different reasons for why they don't like it but I think the changes to movement are the main issue.

You'll also see people say it gets better once you get used to the controls and that's a lie. It would get better if DE changed everything back to how it was in the beginning. They've only learned to tolerate the terrible drifting.

Edited by Plushy
Details darling

Oh, I see! You were talking about the old Archwing changes. I thought you were talking about the recent changes to Skywing that people were complaining about.
I was around at that time too. (As you can see, I'm a founder, hehe.) I agree that it was better before they added inertia to the movement. (´Д⊂ヽ
However, DE have stated repeatedly that this is the way they want it to be. This thread isn't really about going against DE's wishes, but rather addressing grievances that haven't been previously addressed in the past.

Thanks for your post, though! (*'▽')

Edited by auxy

1 hour ago, auxy said:

Oh, I see! You were talking about the old Archwing changes. I thought you were talking about the recent changes to Skywing that people were complaining about.
I was around at that time too. (As you can see, I'm a founder, hehe.) I agree that it was better before they added inertia to the movement. (´Д⊂ヽ
However, DE have stated repeatedly that this is the way they want it to be. This thread isn't really about going against DE's wishes, but rather addressing grievances that haven't been previously addressed in the past.

Thanks for your post, though! (*'▽')

Well I hope if we complain long and loud enough they might go back on it or at least get rid of the drifting.

2 hours ago, auxy said:

I didn't understand the "Taking weapons out of the foundry is a one-click action" comment, care to explain?

Hmm, do you mean that when they are applied on the exalted weapon itself or when they are applied on the equipped melee weapon? My understanding was that the intention was for set mods to not have set effects on exalted weapons, but that set mods on the equipped warframe and weapons would apply to exalted weapons. If that's the case, then the Sacrificial set mods not applying to exalted weapons (when equipped on said exalted weapons) is WAI (working as intended).

I often leave things built in the foundry to save on buying extra slots for them but if you have slots available then claiming from the foundry is instant and instantly regrettable.

The set bonus effects on set mods do apply to exalted weapons, Valkyr Talons will receive the bonus crit chance from sacrificial steel when equipped with sacrificial pressure as evident by the fact that orange crits can occur when it shouldn't be possible with the base value of sacrificial steel. This is just the simplest way to confirm it but all other set mods will also work but the UI will not show the set bonuses being applied.

Also I can't believe I forgot to mention that playing Archwing is like using Nezha with Cunning Drift, Maglev and Streamlined Form. You literally have no control unless your moving.

8 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Well I hope if we complain long and loud enough they might go back on it or at least get rid of the drifting.

8 minutes ago, Unreality0 said:

Also I can't believe I forgot to mention that playing Archwing is like using Nezha with Cunning Drift, Maglev and Streamlined Form. You literally have no control unless your moving.

Haha! Well maybe I'll add it in to the list then. I agree that it used to be much better. I just don't have much hope that it will ever be changed back.

9 minutes ago, Unreality0 said:

The set bonus effects on set mods do apply to exalted weapons, Valkyr Talons will receive the bonus crit chance from sacrificial steel when equipped with sacrificial pressure as evident by the fact that orange crits can occur when it shouldn't be possible with the base value of sacrificial steel. This is just the simplest way to confirm it but all other set mods will also work but the UI will not show the set bonuses being applied.

I see. I'll have to test that for myself! Thanks for the response!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

I'm surprised that broken host migration issues aren't listed, probably the worst bug there is.

I did talk about some issues with host migrations, was there something more specific you're thinking of?

I'll second the archwing being basically unable to stop moving unless you equip itzal and use invisibility to stop.  Even running into objects doesn't stop forward momentum and you'll just bang into it again and again. and again.

• Advanced mining tool will often not highlight ore/gems in areas that definitely contain them. if you go to tenno and back suddenly it starts working. has been an issue since PoE launch and is still an issue and now applies to the Fortuna mining tool as well.  Doesn't matter if you are host or not, or playing solo.
  • Using transference once when not the host and it will often act like you are holding the RB on the controller down so any controller button press results in an ability being cast.  Work around is to use transference twice at the start of every mission you are not host - but its annoying nonetheless
  • host migrations still fail. frequently. why doesn't it fall back to us in our own instance and at least give us a chance to finish the mission.
  • host migrations that do "work" often result in fubar'd enemy spawns.  if the host leaves during a mobile defense holding the datamass, they often take it out of the mission with them.
  • Caches on bounties often spawn in the underground cave if the objective is above ground and vice versa.  this results in an autofail if you are playing solo since the cave entrance is outside the boundry area forcing you to abandon objective trying to get in or out of the cave. (Right side of PoE cave most of the time is the biggest offender but has happened with the left most cave as well.)
  • Gara wall stops friendly projectiles like the miter and the arca plasmor
  • gara wall often doesn't register as being cast when not the host - resulting it the splinterstorm timer not resetting AND it not actually functioning as a wall even though it is visible on your screen.
  • gara wall often doesn't stop enemies from simply walking through it. or perhaps phasing.

Edited by tucker_d_dawg

3 minutes ago, auxy said:
6 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

I'm surprised that broken host migration issues aren't listed, probably the worst bug there is.

I did talk about some issues with host migrations, was there something more specific you're thinking of?

I must be blind because I'm not seeing it. Nvm then, need more coffee I guess. 

I was talking specifically about the situation where a host migration occurs and then the game fails to connect to the new host, resulting on the player being returned to his ship and losing all loot.

10 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:
  • Using transference once when not the host and it will often act like you are holding the RB on the controller down so any controller button press results in an ability being cast.  Work around is to use transference twice at the start of every mission you are not host - but its annoying nonetheless
  • Gara wall stops friendly projectiles like the miter and the arca plasmor
  • gara wall often doesn't register as being cast when not the host - resulting it the splinterstorm timer not resetting AND it not actually functioning as a wall even though it is visible on your screen.
  • gara wall often doesn't stop enemies from simply walking through it. or perhaps phasing.

I haven't seen any of these. Actually, I'm not even sure I understand the first one. Have you tested to see if that issue is related to controllers specifically? Or somehow related to your setup? I have some friends who play on controllers and they aren't familiar with this issue, so I'm reluctant to add it.
The Gara issues are more likely to be bugs, but again, since I haven't seen them personally, I'm hesitant to add them. Do you think you can find another, older thread talking about the problems? Or maybe a video of the issues?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

I was talking specifically about the situation where a host migration occurs and then the game fails to connect to the new host, resulting on the player being returned to his ship and losing all loot.

I see! I definitely have had issues with host migrations in the past. I didn't talk about in-game host migrations, only post-mission ones. I'll add a note.

Thanks for your help, both of you! (*'▽')

22 minutes ago, auxy said:

I haven't seen any of these. Actually, I'm not even sure I understand the first one. Have you tested to see if that issue is related to controllers specifically? Or somehow related to your setup? I have some friends who play on controllers and they aren't familiar with this issue, so I'm reluctant to add it.
The Gara issues are more likely to be bugs, but again, since I haven't seen them personally, I'm hesitant to add them. Do you think you can find another, older thread talking about the problems? Or maybe a video of the issues?

I see! I definitely have had issues with host migrations in the past. I didn't talk about in-game host migrations, only post-mission ones. I'll add a note.

Thanks for your help, both of you! (*'▽')

the transference issue is definitely controller related as kbds don't require pressing additional keys to activate transferrence or other abilities.  The bug exists on both PC and XBOX and has existed since the war within quest.

The gara issues are bugs - the stopping projectiles was introduced with the arca plasmor rework when initially it was bouncing of objects - they patched that but didn't fix its interaction with gara.  the miter bug was introduced at the same time and is probably the result of their copy/pasting code.  there are likely other projectile weapons that suffer the same problem but the miter and arca are the only two i frequently use and have direct experience with.  This is not an occasional issue - at no time will either projectile pass through her wall. I have posted the issues before either here or in the xbox bugs forum.

the gara wall not registering as being cast has always been an issue - it requires not being host and having a slower ping time (generally >100ms). it is definitely lag related.

the enemies phasing through her wall has been an issue since her release - i'm sure its hitbox timing the same way enemies used to sometimes ignore vauban's bastille.  Its not every enemy - but its easy enough to reproduce just put down the wall as a client and watch the enemies - fairly soon one will just pass through as if the wall wasn't there.

while i wish you luck with this thread - the number of long standing bugs is in the hundreds if not thousands.  DE rarely addresses/acknowledges reported bugs so you have no idea if you got their attention or not. If I went back through my posts (between this account and my xbox one) alone I could probably find an hundred unpatched bugs. EDIT TO ADD: And i never even bother to post visual bugs like syndanas clipping, heads disappearing, etc...)

Edited by tucker_d_dawg

4 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

the transference issue is definitely controller related as kbds don't require pressing additional keys to activate transferrence or other abilities.  The bug exists on both PC and XBOX and has existed since the war within quest.

Hmm! Using an Xbox 360 controller right now on Windows 10, current build, I can't reproduce this. I also have an Xbox One controller, I'll fool with it some more.

6 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

The gara issues are bugs - the stopping projectiles was introduced with the arca plasmor rework when initially it was bouncing of objects - they patched that but didn't fix its interaction with gara.  the miter bug was introduced at the same time and is probably the result of their copy/pasting code.  there are likely other projectile weapons that suffer the same problem but the miter and arca are the only two i frequently use and have direct experience with.  This is not an occasional issue - at no time will either projectile pass through her wall. I have posted the issues before either here or in the xbox bugs forum.

I think there was some change made to projectiles around the same time as the changes made to aiming. This was definitely around the Chimera patch. There are various other projectile issues, such as the inability to break objects with the Miter and the complete brokenness of the Tonkor that I mentioned above. Very interesting.

11 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

the gara wall not registering as being cast has always been an issue - it requires not being host and having a slower ping time (generally >100ms). it is definitely lag related.

the enemies phasing through her wall has been an issue since her release - i'm sure its hitbox timing the same way enemies used to sometimes ignore vauban's bastille.  Its not every enemy - but its easy enough to reproduce just put down the wall as a client and watch the enemies - fairly soon one will just pass through as if the wall wasn't there.

I see. I have to admit I haven't seen either of these. However, I have not played Gara since the first week she came out. I really wish I had some solid confirmation on these issues, or at least another voice saying they've seen the same behaviors.

12 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

while i wish you luck with this thread - the number of long standing bugs is in the hundreds if not thousands.  DE rarely addresses/acknowledges reported bugs so you have no idea if you got their attention or not. If I went back through my posts (between this account and my xbox one) alone I could probably find an hundred unpatched bugs.

I have been playing Warframe almost as long as anyone outside of DE; I am well-aware of the developer's track record with long-standing bugs. I'm also well-aware of the realities of being a software developer as a business. Sometimes bugs that are tricky to fix and non-game-breaking just get left behind; I get it. DE's business model relies on pushing out new content to keep bringing in new players but at some point this stuff HAS to be fixed, and the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I basically just want to make sure these issues don't go unreported. If they never get fixed, I can at least say I tried.

• sometimes i can't throw out the Zenistar disc with heavy melee attack, it just quick melees instead. I think i never encountered this bug when hosting.
  • archwing should be exitable without smashing a melee weapon to the ground, because if i don't have melee equiped i need to switch to K-drive and then i can exit that way.
  • sometimes ore veins don't spawn/show up, until i switch to operator and back. i made a video in plains with this bug, i have no problem make another in vallis.
  • foundry in Cetus or Fortuna would be much appreciated

12 hours ago, LepraSK said:
  • sometimes i can't throw out the Zenistar disc with heavy melee attack, it just quick melees instead. I think i never encountered this bug when hosting.
  • archwing should be exitable without smashing a melee weapon to the ground, because if i don't have melee equiped i need to switch to K-drive and then i can exit that way.
  • sometimes ore veins don't spawn/show up, until i switch to operator and back. i made a video in plains with this bug, i have no problem make another in vallis.
  • foundry in Cetus or Fortuna would be much appreciated

I haven't seen that problem with the Zenistar, and I've used it quite a bit. It might just be lag-related, and not a real game bug. I'll wait to see if anyone else reports it.

I definitely agree Archwing should be exitable without a melee attack. I'll add that to the list!

The ore veins thing; is that after you have used a vehicle? I have also seen that after using a vehicle, which is what I added earlier. I haven't seen it otherwise, though.

I agree that the ability to manage your foundry in Cetus or Fortuna would be great. Actually, what would REALLY help would be the ability to use the mobile app while logged in to the game. There are many things you can manage faster in the mobile app than you can in-game, like the Foundry, as well as Extractors, and Pets. I'll add it to the list!

Thanks for the reply!

I can confirm that the Zenistar is at least sometimes broken for clients, so I'm adding that to the list.

I have a couple of other things that are going to go in the "complaints" post, too.

Thanks everyone for your contributions!

Adding another bug to the primary list that may not be "long-standing" but nevertheless is very serious and which I haven't seen acknowledged before:

• Upon first-time completion, The War Within quest can sometimes reset progress and require the user to complete the entire quest again to get credit

Hopefully some of these get addressed with Fortuna 2, but I expect DE is (as usual) more focused on content than fixes right now...

On 2018-12-07 at 10:33 AM, auxy said:

The ore veins thing; is that after you have used a vehicle? I have also seen that after using a vehicle, which is what I added earlier. I haven't seen it otherwise, though.

No, it can happen right from start, the rocks near Fortuna entrance for instance. It's weird and i get why people would not notice it, if you have energy dash or mind sprint, you switch to operator often. And one thing to add, even if it reveals the veins, its only in some radius. Further away i need to repeat the procedure.

https://youtu.be/9VZQc7FwK24

https://youtu.be/l2_nfJXYqwg

19 hours ago, LepraSK said:

No, it can happen right from start, the rocks near Fortuna entrance for instance. It's weird and i get why people would not notice it, if you have energy dash or mind sprint, you switch to operator often. And one thing to add, even if it reveals the veins, its only in some radius. Further away i need to repeat the procedure.

https://youtu.be/9VZQc7FwK24

https://youtu.be/l2_nfJXYqwg

Very interesting! And from February this year, too! Added to the list.

6 hours ago, ZeroMR said:
  1. Mag's magnetize does not work with certain weapons. It cannot redirect bullets from arca scisco, ratleguts, opticor, or other hitscan weapons with a visual effect. This one is at least 1 year old.
  2. Extracting a mission as opertor will not grant any accumulated simaris standing. Other syndicates are not affected.
  3. Melee lock for 1 second after a jump melee. This one is here since U17.
  4. Sticky synoid gamacor: https://imgur.com/Ia2KWer

I've seen 1 and 3 myself. I'm not completely certain that either of these are unintentional, but I'll add them anyway. 3 will be irrelevant in Melee 3.0.

2 is interesting, I'm testing it right now. Confirmed this issue, added to the list!

Can you give me some more details about 4?

Edited by auxy