Jump to content
  • 0

why havent the other christmas decorations like presents come back to the dojo yet?


Jivy
 Share

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

They have been skipped some years. Forgotten or simply too busy with more important projects to modify the dojo build permissions.

Pretty sure a second holiday update will come to earn some glyphs in alerts as usual. May come with fortuna part 2.

Edited by Firetempest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

They have been skipped some years. Forgotten or simply too busy with more important projects to modify the dojo build permissions.

Pretty sure a second holiday update will come to earn some glyphs in alerts as usual. May come with fortuna part 2.

why would it come in part 2? the holiday stuff is already out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 minutes ago, Jivy said:

why would it come in part 2? the holiday stuff is already out

Thats market stuff. not tac-alerts or event stuff like Tennobaum. So there could possibly be more. Flipping the switch on the market seems to be a lot easier for them.

I had to take a clue from another topic as this hasn't been clear enough. I see now that dojo decorations are in, only the present boxes haven't shown up. That just seems like a simple mistake they may or may not be corrected later.

Edited by Firetempest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
18 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Thats market stuff. not tac-alerts or event stuff like Tennobaum. So there could possibly be more. Flipping the switch on the market seems to be a lot easier for them.

I had to take a clue from another topic as this hasn't been clear enough. I see now that dojo decorations are in, only the present boxes haven't shown up. That just seems like a simple mistake they may or may not be corrected later.

dont forget the tenno festive symbol as well but pepole say they have NOT returned ever since they were introduced

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...