Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter skybox needs upgrades.

Lakais

The view outside is sometimes beautiful, but the problem with it is that it is only so from the lander segment and not from the lounge room where one would sit back to enjoy it more. I have at times wanted to lounge my character in the room dedicated for it and do chatting but one thing kept bugging me and that was that the view from the lounge was in fact, boring. All the interesting stuff happened out from the main window of the lander. 

So I would suggest either:

1) Forcing the skybox to slowly turn towards the lounge room window, giving the illusion that the orbiter is turning the window to face it towards the action. 

2) Upgrading the view so that it doesn't have to turn, but there's something of actual interest happening in the lounge window. 

23 hours ago, Lakais said:

The view outside is sometimes beautiful, but the problem with it is that it is only so from the lander segment and not from the lounge room where one would sit back to enjoy it more. I have at times wanted to lounge my character in the room dedicated for it and do chatting but one thing kept bugging me and that was that the view from the lounge was in fact, boring. All the interesting stuff happened out from the main window of the lander. 

So I would suggest either:

1) Forcing the skybox to slowly turn towards the lounge room window, giving the illusion that the orbiter is turning the window to face it towards the action. 

2) Upgrading the view so that it doesn't have to turn, but there's something of actual interest happening in the lounge window. 

Yea.. ill kneel and stare out the window in the Captain's Quarters sometimes..

Sometimes there's a ship. No passing Comets or view of the planet your orbiting.. No Stalker, Syndicate, G3, Zanuka ship trailing you as a hint to spawn lol.

You can see the Liset orbiting the planets in Navigation, but the main view panel where you select Navigation stays the same view of the planet your orbiting. 

Invited players to a group Lisets show up in the Main View which is cool.