Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You have been playing for over an hour. Please don't forget to take a break.

FRAMEWAR

Question

There needs to be a way to disable the 'take a break reminder'.

My request has nothing to do with the necessity of breaks, but with the fact that time with the client open does not equal time played. Many times, I have just sat back down, only to be told I should be getting up. The feature just becomes a frustrating distraction. I could be waiting for a pm only to be fooled by this popping up. If I've had the game open for a long time and haven't typed with other players, I have a cluttered dialogue history full of: 

It's fine to have it on by default, just let us think for ourselves and declutter our messages if we choose to.

9 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, FRAMEWAR said:

Wouldn't that have a negative impact on my ping?

Maybe, I'd say just deal with the issue because by law I think they do have to display that message. Will it not let you continue playing when the message pops up or something? Because if it just appears in the chat box it doesn't seem like a big problem.

1 minute ago, LittleN00dle said:

deal with the issue because by law I think they do have to display that message. Will it not let you continue playing when the message pops up or something? Because if it just appears in the chat box it doesn't seem like a big problem.

No, my computer doesn't explode when the message appears, but issues exist beyond the game-breaking. Even simple annoyances are worth talking about.

1 minute ago, FRAMEWAR said:

No, my computer doesn't explode when the message appears, but issues exist beyond the game-breaking. Even simple annoyances are worth talking about.

Okay I understand. Maybe if I got that message I'd probably be slightly annoyed. Sorry :(