Veteran players VS Endo

mkoo33

Hi there,

I know, endo it's a frustrating resource to farm when you start playing Warframe, but after a while...
Not to mention that access to fast farming Endo (arbitrations)  is prohibited unless you have unlocked the entire  star chart (obviously, once you are there you won't be needing endo anymore)
I always had this feeling about this game, like being hungry and receive little food.
The less hungry you are, the more food you get.

I have lots of endo and still getting it. Most of my Sortie rewards are Endo and Ayatans (more endo) .
All the important mods are maxed.
Is there anything else we can do with this endo stuff ? If we can't trade it, why can't we convert it to something else.. (kuva for example) ?

Endo is a resource that you don't need until something is released where you do. Umbral mods are a great example of this. I don't see it as an issue when it drops in many places, and large quantities are easily accessible through Ayatan treasures. With that, it can be used to fuse mods and trade for Platinum.

Edited by Voltage

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Endo is a resource that you don't need until something is released where you do. Umbral mods are a great example of this

Sorry, disagree.
Investing in Umbral is worthless, correct me if i'm wrong but you can't trade those. And if you already have the "before umbral" counterparts.. and maxed.. no need other.
This is why i didn't even look at the umbral mods.

I do understand those of you tenno, finding fun in becoming really business people here.
Unfortunately i have little time and patience for that. I'm gaming for fun, i don't want to become a DE stock agent :))
I also have little need for plat. I have everything i need. That's why i said "convert to kuva" not to plat.
You can't buy kuva with platinium. 

PS
When i need platinium, i just wait for a 75% discount at the login. Dropping 10 bucks to DE. 
Everybody happy 🙂 

Edited by mkoo33

2 minutes ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

You CAN trade them. It costs CREDITS though. 1,200,000+ worth!

Well, thanks for the info.
However .. since we can't forma to TAU polarity , maxing this mods will drain 16 points each, out of 72 ? Why would you do that ? Umbral Vitality gives you exactly the same stats as the normal Vitality, but drains  extra 10 points .
I am not touching that .. sorry.

1 minute ago, mkoo33 said:

However .. since we can't forma to TAU polarity , maxing this mods will drain 16 points each, out of 72 ? Why would you do that ? Umbral Vitality gives you exactly the same stats as the normal Vitality, but drains  extra 10 points .

People trade for whatever reasons. I'd buy and prime mods for my sis for whenever she'll return to the game. It may not be perfect, but it sure will save leveling time (and deaths ... Mars on Mag then, ugh!).

58 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

The Umbral mods boost each other. If you have all three equipped (and maxed out) Umbral Vitality actually gives you +770% health, Umbral Intensify gives +66% Power Strength, and Umbral Fiber gives you +192.5% Armor. It is also possible to slot them all into a non-Umbra frame and still have a maxed out mod in every slot, though that does require that every mod slot other than the Umbra ones be polarized.

There are only a couple of frames that can effectively use Umbra mods without crippling themselves in other areas, but for those that can (like Chroma or Oberon) they offer a pretty significant bump in power and survivability if you're willing to make the investment.

One very usefull thing you can do is trade maxed mods, if you have more endo than other players, you can sell more maxed mods than said players, meaning you can potentially buy stuff for other players like prime sets (cutting the grind heavily) or you can buy boosters and cosmetics, making you go further in a more stylish way.

How much endo you have?

But yeah, be creative, plenty of things you can do with plat.

I personally keep the endo just for the sake of it.

Edited by KIREEK

Il y a 11 heures, mkoo33 a dit :

Not to mention that access to fast farming Endo (arbitrations)  is prohibited unless you have unlocked the entire  star chart (obviously, once you are there you won't be needing endo anymore)

I've cleaned the star chart before arbitration came out and still I'm badly in need for endo. I still have some primed mods I bought from Baro that are level 0 (and I only own 5 or 6 primed mods), I still need to up my umbra mods, a lot of my corrupt mods, even my Steel Fiber and Deviation are not fully levelled (but I don't care so much for those 2). 

Endo is useful even if YOU don't care.

Edited by (PS4)Herrwann69

18 hours ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

How about Rathuum?
For early gathering I mean.

Also Umbra mods. More primed mods. Selling max primed mods. Idk, endo never accumulates too much on my side.

Yup.

Not to mention it will be a little different for newer players leveling up than veterans. Newer players will be able to access Arbritations before maxing out most rank 10 mods, whereas the rest of us had literal years of farming and leveling before the easier methods came out. We may not be able to make much use of the endo from it, but I'm sure most of the newer high level players can make much more of it (catching up in a fraction of the time...).

16 hours ago, mkoo33 said:

They have a place. You're talking min/max 10/10s builds, but there are a few warframes that benefit quite a bit from full umbral builds. Of course, you can reach 90% of what they are with more focused normal builds, but if you want to be all you can be sometimes it's worth going all-in on the umbral mods. The more you use, the more benefit, but the cost is, of course, considerable. 

The choice, as always, is yours. 

13 hours ago, mkoo33 said:

I agree,
Endo is useful. Specially for people who like trading. Unfortunately i don't.
There are various methods of converting endo to platinium, but platinium can't buy kuva, right ?

kuva is not hard to get. and we dont need more ways to get it rather if people are tired of farming it because of the nature of rivens DE should reduce how much it takes to recalibrate (whoops used a term from The Division since this exact same thing exists there). having excess amounts of endo is the same with any resource. trying to bypass the system to make rolling rivens less of a chore is not the solution to the said chore.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

14 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

kuva is not hard to get

For sure we don't use the same scale when we measure "hard or easy".
Just for the sake of argument,  i have rolled a riven 72 times. (Call it how you want) 
There is more than 200k kuva. That would be easy around 100 kuva flood missions (spawning 1/hour each? ) Now you do the math, then see if it's hard or easy to get it.
I'm not talking about bypassing the system. I am saying that we can improve. Kuva farming it's a bit of a hassle .. having  resources that i don't need, why not being able to make use of it differently ?

1 minute ago, mkoo33 said:

For sure we don't use the same scale when we measure "hard or easy".
Just for the sake of argument,  i have rolled a riven 72 times. (Call it how you want) 
There is more than 200k kuva. That would be easy around 100 kuva flood missions (spawning 1/hour each? ) Now you do the math, then see if it's hard or easy to get it.
I'm not talking about bypassing the system. I am saying that we can improve. Kuva farming it's a bit of a hassle .. having  resources that i don't need, why not being able to make use of it differently ?

and im trying to tell you the farming isnt the problem. blame the extreme RNG nature in rolling the rivens. in the division when you recalibrate your gear all the stats lock in except the one that you can endlessly reroll. and for classified gear you can recalibrate 2 stats. and even in that instance you are only rolling between a predetermined stat list.

rivens are absolutely terrible because when you roll, you roll the entire mod. not 1 stat, not 2 and the list is completely up to RNG.

kuva farming is fine. the RNG in the rivens are not.

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

and im trying to tell you the farming isnt the problem. blame the extreme RNG nature in rolling the rivens. in the division when you recalibrate your gear all the stats lock in except the one that you can endlessly reroll. and for classified gear you can recalibrate 2 stats. and even in that instance you are only rolling between a predetermined stat list.

rivens are absolutely terrible because when you roll, you roll the entire mod. not 1 stat, not 2 and the list is completely up to RNG.

kuva farming is fine. the RNG in the rivens are not.

Agreed.
The riven rolling system is terrible.

I wish you could buy Endo directly from other players. I need sooooo much, and I hate farming it. So long as the conversion rate is fair, I’d be throwing plat everywhere for it. Gimme your excess stores, by all means!

Too bad DE doesn’t allow it, except in the form of those elusive sculptures. *shrug*

Right now I get Endo from bounties on Cetus. 600-800 normally, per bounty, depending on the one you choose- rather common drop. But even 800 Endo is like a drop of water to a man dying of thirst.

6 hours ago, (NSW)Gregory said:

I wish you could buy Endo directly from other players. I need sooooo much, and I hate farming it. So long as the conversion rate is fair, I’d be throwing plat everywhere for it. Gimme your excess stores, by all means!

Too bad DE doesn’t allow it, except in the form of those elusive sculptures. *shrug*

Right now I get Endo from bounties on Cetus. 600-800 normally, per bounty, depending on the one you choose- rather common drop. But even 800 Endo is like a drop of water to a man dying of thirst.

index is also not bad for endo since they spam you with rare mods. time to start chewing up those duplicates. in light of the introduction of arbitration they could bump maroo mission down to daily from weekly.