Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr in Fortnite

Sun_Glazed

No the new battle pass skin called “Lynx” 

il y a 6 minutes, (XB1)Kuljack a dit :

It's not spelled the same, and it looks nothing like Megan Prime.

Valkyrie were around before Warframe.

Edited by Sun_Glazed

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Norse mythology, a valkyrie (/vælˈkɪəri, -ˈkri, vɑːl-, ˈvælkəri/;[1] from Old Norse valkyrja "chooser of the slain") is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live. Selecting among half of those who die in battle (the other half go to the goddess Freyja's afterlife

This where its coming from 0 connection to warframe

Nothing personal but you see more than there is. I am a Software Engineering student and I can tell you that if this was a homage to Valkyr Warframe, then DE would naturally be notified of a possible cross-over cooperation with another company as a campaign, simply because of creator copyright. And that does not violate copyright because it is so far from Valkyr as a model. But for what it is worth it can mean whatever you want it to mean for yourself. Have a nice day. 😃

1 hour ago, Sun_Glazed said:

Like a great man once said “ I don’t know shiz, but if you look into it...” Eddie Bravo

Or you could have a degree in information science and specialize in epistemology/information behaviourism/didactics. 🙂

It is always fun to see Joe Rogan try to get him down to earth, once he gets warmed up. The round earth, that is, not the... oh, boy.

Il y a 4 heures, Yrkul a dit :

Or you could have a degree in information science and specialize in epistemology/information behaviourism/didactics. 🙂

It is always fun to see Joe Rogan try to get him down to earth, once he gets warmed up. The round earth, that is, not the... oh, boy.

Lol it’s fun to hear what he has to say