Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I bought platinum twice and didn’t get it!

(NSW)Squatch

Same thing happened to me, I contacted DE support directly and was very clear and polite. I provided them with info regarding time-frame and also an XML file that detailed the PayPal transaction. DE's response? Well, see for yourself...

Citation

Hey there Ceefax,

Thanks for contacting us, we're really happy to hear that you've joined us on the Nintendo Switch! We appreciate you supporting Warframe by purchasing some in-game platinum, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are currently experiencing.

Unfortunately as Nintendo E Shop, handles all their own purchases, you will need to contact Nintendo directly via their support regarding any purchases made.

We're sorry we couldn't be more helpful! Keep on hunting Tenno!

Disgusting! My advice to all is not to support DE on the Switch, as they will not honour their transactions.

Edited by Ceefax

I don't know whether my experience is of any help in ironing things out for the switch customers but when I bought the Mag & Nova Prime Combo it did not register for my game until I went to the store from the ingame market after I bought it from the e-shop going through the home screen. I was lucky since in this case one can only buy it once and it registered as "bought". Platinum might have the same problem, just not the same available solution.

Edited by (NSW)Master_Betty
typo

18 hours ago, (NSW)Master_Betty said:

I don't know whether my experience is of any help in ironing things out for the switch customers but when I bought the Mag & Nova Prime Combo it did not register for my game until I went to the store from the ingame market after I bought it from the e-shop going through the home screen. I was lucky since in this case one can only buy it once and it registered as "bought". Platinum might have the same problem, just not the same available solution.

I've had the problem with no getting Platinum, been waiting since Thursday to get it, but I just done this by going through the Market to buy Platinum and then exiting from the eShop again. After restarting my game, my platinum was there, so this method works for Platinum too!

33 minutes ago, (NSW)XiphosGamingYT said:

I've had the problem with no getting Platinum, been waiting since Thursday to get it, but I just done this by going through the Market to buy Platinum and then exiting from the eShop again. After restarting my game, my platinum was there, so this method works for Platinum too!

That's good to hear!