Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

В 24.11.2018 в 03:58, -EPECb- сказал:

DE, turn off or fix "punch through" for Phantasma's alt.fire pls -_-

Показать контент

fa9d8b1d707f0e86e388cb957237ceaa.jpg

Penetration through texture works on regular missions as well, not only in the "sim". Without МR, punching through textures still works with the "Seeking Fury" mod. I remove this mod and here is the result:

Показать контент

5c8ca0503a0dea800c9c4d03e351a008.jpg

The "Seeking Fury" mod does not work correctly on Phantasma's Alt. fire and needs some work. This is definitely a bug.

Please enjoy:

Показать контент

a1a1891fe9278c5931d2213443d7cba6.jpg

11803dd9731875d69a55d4794dd690a9.jpg

9ed91afe33134288f3abce318d6defff.jpg

pls T-T

Since the "Joyride" in-game challenge was added before the accompanying Steam achievement, those of us who already have the in-game challenge completed don't get the Steam achievement to pop. All I really need is another game that is impossible to get 100% achievements - like L4D2

MOAs still give only 3k mastery while other companions (and even Venari!) give 6k T.T
Also, are Garuda's Talons considered as a separate item (like Khora Venari) or like exalted weapon? Because if it's like separate item, then it doesn't give mastery too T.T

Thanks for all the fixes guys. You are awesome. Have a simple request. Could you please add a way to tell if a mod is in use by your frames, before you put it in trade window? This way you can choose the one that is not, without messing your builds and having to "change the offer"

😃

- Vectis Tekelu Skin is still bugged
- randomly missing particle effect during pickup of capture target
- randomly missing visual effect on magnetic fields in sorties (just a bit of black shadow instead of the blue waves around it)
- containers in Orb Vallis are sometimes placed just somewhere high in the air instead of the ground

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3.2

Fixes:

• Added a potential fix for crashes on Windows 7 systems without Service Pack 1 or updated BIOS (CPU features are being mis-advertised as available that need SP1 to actually use).
  • Fixed a soft-lock if you tried to rush a pet's stasis recovery without enough Credits.
  • Fixed a soft-lock when exercising Focus options in Relays, Simulacrum or Captura.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur on shutdown.
  • Fixed missing ground-punch sounds on Atlas' Rumblers
  • Fixed several random crashes.
  • Fixed Pet Moa's equipped weapons not gaining shared affinity.
  • Integrated localization fixes.

Did they fix the afuris blueprint glich yet?
I can't create it bucause of that...

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for broken "Grindy" trick on K-Drives causing Vent Kid standing and K-Drive affinity to be very difficult to obtain in decent time. Still no fix for being unable to name built K-Drives. Still no K-Drives, MOAs, or Kitguns not being tracked under codex for MR. Still no fix for Mesa's Shattershield not working properly against many of the Orb Vallis enemies. Still no fix for Kubrodons randomly becoming alerted during a conservation attempt, even when no enemies are around, you are invisible, and you are using silent weaponry.

Will you not be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted now since June.

Also, for weeks now, 
mining in-game now doesn't show the name or amount of the ore received on a successful mine, just the image. Have verified cache and done everything but reinstalled, but throughout several hotfixes this issue persists.

11 minutes ago, Vevorium said:

Thanks for all the fixes guys. You are awesome. Have a simple request. Could you please add a way to tell if a mod is in use by your frames, before you put it in trade window? This way you can choose the one that is not, without messing your builds and having to "change the offer"

😃

The "equipped" icon (which is terribly small by the way) should be apparent before placing in the trade window.

I'm new to the subject, but if it's a hotfix, wasn't it an opportunity to accept or reject clan emblems  ? '-'
I have all my time, but I'm just a little worried .. I saw the hotfix yesterday and now this one. This is my very first clan emblem attempt ^^ '
Or maybe it's only when a real update drops ?

UX feedback:
* A hotkey should exist for searching inventory/trade/etc - CTRL-F or / would be reasonable
* Syndicate mods that you haven't qualified for have their names obscured, e.g. by "Requires Revered"
* Leave Squad should be available before mousing over your glyph in the top-left

Sound feedback:
* Too many menu sounds, please provide a way to disable these or change their volume
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Other issues that have carried over from the older versions:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors?
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - I frequently need to walk backwards to trigger it, and sometimes need to dash again for some reason
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game. I'd be content with listing the base range so we can compare similar items, e.g. Orthos Prime vs other polearms. 
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* A "Hide Mastered" filter in arsenal+market would make it easier for new players to see what they need to work on still

who could possible not be on sp1 i seriously question why anyone wouldn't immediately update to service pack 1
in fact im pretty sure you have to go out of your way to not be on sp1 so what reason could you possibly have to not be on sp1

we better not be losing performance on modern operating systems thanks to this! lol

Archived