Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Zeratul81 said:

Hi,

Please add more buyable Riven slots. I am hoping this happens soon as it seemed to not be a huge problem based on Scotts interview by Potato.

Also allowing us to stack gems when trading would be appriciated! 🙂

It is a huge problem. Database issues are massive. Even if you just added one more buy able riven slot, that's a potential 21 - 23 million more slots available for registered users. And I'm assuming that there has to be an alloted amount of space left unrestricted for those rivens to fill when needed, so it's not like they can dynamically change the database if only, say 100,000 players use the one extra riven slot. 

Going from say, 90 riven slots to 100 would mean an extra 10 slots for 21 - 23 million people. ~210 - 230 million NEW riven slots in the data base on top of all the old slots. 

That's a HUGE step up. Idk how large a single riven takes up in the database, but let's say it's only about 500 bytes of json or text or whatever. If they use sql databases then it's .sql files. Let's just say half a kb. So ~210 - 230 NEW riven slots, means anywhwre from ~105,000,000,000 - 115,000,000,000 bytes of space need to be unrestricted and ready to be filled with riven data. So anywhere from 105gb - 115gb of space. 

Sure that's not too insane. But databases can be complicated and need a lot of rules and specific stuff to setup and maintain. So maintaining an EXTRA 105-115 gb of space might be quite hard. 

All assumptions though. Idk their database

Hi,

Please add more buyable Riven slots. I am hoping this happens soon as it seemed to not be a huge problem based on Scotts interview by Potato.

It is a huge problem. Database issues are massive. Even if you just added one more buy able riven slot, that's a potential 21 - 23 million more slots available for registered users. And I'm assuming that there has to be an alloted amount of space left unrestricted for those rivens to fill when needed, so it's not like they can dynamically change the database if only, say 100,000 players use the one extra riven slot. 

Going from say, 90 riven slots to 100 would mean an extra 10 slots for 21 - 23 million people. ~210 - 230 million NEW riven slots in the data base on top of all the old slots. 

That's a HUGE step up. Idk how large a single riven takes up in the database, but let's say it's only about 500 bytes of json or text or whatever. If they use sql databases then it's .sql files. Let's just say half a kb. So ~210 - 230 NEW riven slots, means anywhwre from ~105,000,000,000 - 115,000,000,000 bytes of space need to be unrestricted and ready to be filled with riven data. So anywhere from 105gb - 115gb of space. 

Sure that's not too insane. But databases can be complicated and need a lot of rules and specific stuff to setup and maintain. So maintaining an EXTRA 105-115 gb of space might be quite hard. 

Hi,

I know this might be much but, you mind fixing the the FoV please? Really hate the camera being up your warframe's backside. Also, can you put in a toggle feature for, enemy nameplates to be permanently on/off? Really hate how you have to point crosshair at an enemy, to see the health nameplate, its very annoying. Other then that, keep up the work guys. Your all doing a fantastic job. 👍👏

2 hours ago, Tyanya said:

Hello

I was 6-7 minutes into an endless survival when I saw the red text and hotfix coming in, I then proceeded to do 50 minutes of the survival and do you know what happened Koorinosekai? Nothing,, nothing happened, at 50 minutes I extracted as normal retaining all my loot as normal, the only difference being I had a message pop up every now and again telling me the update was ready.

It's the same with all content, The Plains at night, Orb Vallis, no matter where you are or what you're doing, you may continue doing it to your hearts content despite the hotfix, I hope one day that players stop spreading the myth that the hotfixes cause any problems to players doing Eidolon hunts or endless missions, it simply isn't the case.

Thanks. ☺️

ALL of this. The hotfixes aren't the issues. It's people panicking and extracting before red text says it's SAFE to extract that causes the problems. I was in a squad many MANY hotfixes ago, red text popped saying an update was inbound and TO STAY PUT. Guess what the squad did? Extracted. We lost EVERYTHING because people can't read and won't listen.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3.2

Fixes:

• Added a potential fix for crashes on Windows 7 systems without Service Pack 1 or updated BIOS (CPU features are being mis-advertised as available that need SP1 to actually use).
  • Fixed a soft-lock if you tried to rush a pet's stasis recovery without enough Credits.
  • Fixed a soft-lock when exercising Focus options in Relays, Simulacrum or Captura.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur on shutdown.
  • Fixed missing ground-punch sounds on Atlas' Rumblers
  • Fixed several random crashes.
  • Fixed Pet Moa's equipped weapons not gaining shared affinity.
  • Integrated localization fixes.

can we at least get some feedback on this at some point?

is it being looked at? has it just been forgotten? is it not fixable? anything? 

Thanks for fixing the random crash issue.

By the way, there's a new bug with the chat since the second most recent hotfix. So when I try to create a PM with any of my friends online, it opens the main chat window, but does not create a tab to PM them. Also other friends of mine have told me that I appear offline, even though I'm online in the game. What's even weirder is that even though I've got my matchmaking settings to public, I would select a bounty from Fortuna and when I step into the Orb Vallis, I'm the only one in the entire game. Hope I'm not the only person with these issues.

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you! I hope to see K-Drives, Moas, and Kitguns on profile Mastery UI soon. This would help players keep track with Mastery and what was gilded.

Also, will Pax Arcanes be allowed to be purchased in multiples?:

Hide contents

34bcd2abf6c6d7e39f37dcb71afb01ba.png

What it should be:

4dd11d8b3eebc3e6b5c6e53aeeb6ccc9.png

Just go out and again in thats all and you can buy more..... Not out of the game but only out from his (menu)!

Spoiler

swxrb7.jpg

Please stop making everything force-toggle Sprint off. It defeats the entire purpose of it even being a toggle; I don't want to have to change sprint settings to hold-to-sprint and permanently tape the key down for it.

So far we have:

-Revenant's Danse Macabre

-Mesa's Peacemaker

-Activating K-drives

-Activating Archwings

Just why?

7 hours ago, Zeratul81 said:

Hi,

Really just let us stack most stuff. I don't want to trade just 1 fish at a time. 

So, when are you guys gonna look into a fix for people's K-Drive Launchers mysteriously and permanently being deleted from a player's inventory. and by fix, I mean can I pls have my K-Drive Launcher back?:sadcry: I really like the K-Drive, it's so much fun, and now I can't use it. pls pls pls look into this, I would really like it if I could use my k-drive again.

7 hours ago, Efreeti said:

Will you not be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. This issue has persisted now since June.

Also, for weeks now, 
mining in-game now doesn't show the name or amount of the ore received on a successful mine, just the image. Have verified cache and done everything but reinstalled, but throughout several hotfixes this issue persists.

Buddy. I noticed that too. However, it does display the name and quantity, just at the bottome of the screen, which i will say is somewhat confusing.

Archived