Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.1.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

22 minutes ago, Zeer721 said:

Thanks for the quick update!
Can we possibly look into the glitch of sometimes Volt prime losing his head. (Not sure about regular volt)
ca8c4b9263380a82bc68e9e7adfbb612.png?width=573&height=676

It happens with alot of my frames.. more so none prime frames for me for some reason

52 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Added a potential fix for crashes on Windows 7 systems without Service Pack 1 or updated BIOS (CPU features are being mis-advertised as available that need SP1 to actually use).

Let me guess, it would crash with: bcdedit /set xsavedisable 1 , then restart computer, which will turn off AVX, AVX2, F16C, and possibly more, on windows 7 SP1, and newer version of windows.

Edit: I actually tried it shortly after on this update, it doesn't crash, just a little slower FPS. I couldn't test the older version 24.1.3.1.

28 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

• sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

@[DE]Rebecca

There seems to be a bug for Warframe that appeared 2-3 updates go, that every now and then when ALT+TAB'ing in after ALT+TAB'ing out, the game will either remain in windowed mode and the screen is black, or will go into Fullscreen mode as intended, but the screen remains black.

The game seems to lock up and I am not sure I am moving at all - or if so, my vision is obstructed.

Could that get looked into?

Thanks for these updates, bless you and take care!

20 minutes ago, koorinosekai said:

Welp, at least I got to get out of vallis in time for deployment of this, would be really mad if I had lost the rare kubrodon tag

Hello

I was 6-7 minutes into an endless survival when I saw the red text and hotfix coming in, I then proceeded to do 50 minutes of the survival and do you know what happened Koorinosekai? Nothing,, nothing happened, at 50 minutes I extracted as normal retaining all my loot as normal, the only difference being I had a message pop up every now and again telling me the update was ready.

It's the same with all content, The Plains at night, Orb Vallis, no matter where you are or what you're doing, you may continue doing it to your hearts content despite the hotfix, I hope one day that players stop spreading the myth that the hotfixes cause any problems to players doing Eidolon hunts or endless missions, it simply isn't the case.

Thanks. ☺️

Some of us don't like to update our windows though with how many issues the windows updates has lately.

Hell, i still test out some stuff on my old W7 without sp1 just for fun and while it is still functional, don't expect me to be useful when i am testing on that windows... 😛

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Added a potential fix for crashes on Windows 7 systems without Service Pack 1 or updated BIOS (CPU features are being mis-advertised as available that need SP1 to actually use).
  • Fixed a soft-lock if you tried to rush a pet's stasis recovery without enough Credits.
  • Fixed a soft-lock when exercising Focus options in Relays, Simulacrum or Captura.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur on shutdown.
  • Fixed missing ground-punch sounds on Atlas' Rumblers
  • Fixed several random crashes.
  • Fixed Pet Moa's equipped weapons not gaining shared affinity.
  • Integrated localization fixes.

@[DE]Rebecca thanks can you look into the stance issues with certain primaries causing elbow glitches? like for example the arca plasmor and mirage animation stance?

1 hour ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Thanks for the update.

Still no fix for broken "Grindy" trick on K-Drives causing Vent Kid standing and K-Drive affinity to be very difficult to obtain in decent time. Still no fix for being unable to name built K-Drives. Still no K-Drives, MOAs, or Kitguns not being tracked under codex for MR. Still no fix for Mesa's Shattershield not working properly against many of the Orb Vallis enemies. Still no fix for Kubrowdons randomly becoming alerted during a conservation attempt, even when no enemies are around, you are invisible, and you are using silent weaponry.

Not just mesa, Frosts snow glob is almost useless against Orb Vallis Moas, raptors and hyenas 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a soft-lock if you tried to rush a pet's stasis recovery without enough Credits.
  • Fixed a soft-lock when exercising Focus options in Relays, Simulacrum or Captura.

There's a bug currently with the impertator and supra vandal (assuming this is for the normal versions as well) were the sound are glitched, the both start normal, but seem to be stuck in a sound loop, repeating the spin-up sound when you hold the trigger

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

COOL... now just make it so that Gaze Kit guns can use Ruinous Extension. :V

Archived