Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 Deadline and More!

[DE]Taylor

Hi Tenno,

Thanks for the amazing year for TennoGen! Whether you’re a passionate community member, or a creator yourself, the creativity and innovation that has happened this year is truly incredible. 

TennoGen Round 15 Deadline

We’ll be starting 2019 off with a bang: the deadline for Round 15 submissions is January 7 at 12pm ET! With the holiday season upon us, we hope that this is ample notice for our creators!

TennoGen Round 14 -- On PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch?!

For our console Tenno who are awaiting news on Round 14 content, with the inclusion of Switch to the Warframe family, we are approaching this Round’s transfer differently. With the amount of items in this Round, we will be selecting a few initial creations to transfer and evaluate next steps from there. Once we have worked with creators to transfer the selected items, we'll share the final list. 

It’s our goal to ensure that all future TennoGen transfers are handled equally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, so we are taking extra care with our first transfers as we introduce our Nintenno to more and more TennoGen content! 

Pending TennoGen Content for the Nintendo Switch

Outside of Round 14, we do have a select list of TennoGen items that are ready to be added to a future build. I’ve included the full list below:

Spoiler

Excalibur Apex Skin
Loki Rogue Helmet
Mirage Morgaine Skin
Harrow Graxx Skin
Rhino Teutonic Helmet
Ember Graxx Skin
Saryn Graxx Skin
Nova Visage Skin
Naru Syandana
Mithra Heavy Blade Skin
Mesa Falcon Helmet
Loki Ersatz Helmet
Nova Tachyon Helmet
Volt Zener Skin
Trinity Knightess Skin
Wukong Auman Skin
Wukong Xingzhe Helmet
Loki Incubus Skin
Rhino Mastodon Skin

:community:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MightyFlower said:

Sounds great, however I do wish someone would for once design something for our beloved DJ in game (Octavia).

Competing with the Diva skin isn't wise lol

5 hours ago, (XB1)Phazon Viking said:

No love for Frost 😭

He has heaps of skins

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

why does this just sound like "Nintendo is the reason xbox and ps4 arent getting round 14 with the update in cert" to me?

Because it is.

And it's not fair at all that millions of users playing for at least 4 years have to wait for the new baby

Sorry to bluntly put it but your goal on equality must be your goal, not something that player base have to pay with waits

Switch users will get the stuff when it will be available for them, I don't think they have invested and supported you with money so far not even in the 0.01% of what PS4+XB1 users did in these 4 years

This is clearly a bad slap in the face

Seriously, reconsider

Edited by (PS4)OmegaSlayer
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, (XB1)ashes of suvius said:

why does this just sound like "Nintendo is the reason xbox and ps4 arent getting round 14 with the update in cert" to me?

That's not the reason! Transfers take time to get set up, and also we wanted to take extra care in selecting what items are transferred from this Round since unfortunately can't include everything initially. I know it's not ideal but we are aiming to get this in the hands of our PS4 and XB1 Tenno as soon as we can! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

That's not the reason! Transfers take time to get set up, and also we wanted to take extra care in selecting what items are transferred from this Round since unfortunately can't include everything initially. I know it's not ideal but we are aiming to get this in the hands of our PS4 and XB1 Tenno as soon as we can! 

If you're driving from city A to city B for a meeting on a slow old car, would you leave earlier or arrive late to the meeting and blame it on your slow car? 😛 😛

J/k, love you all 😄

On 2018-12-07 at 7:03 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

rounds 14 items were accepted over 2 month ago if all of them arent present in the fortuna part 2 update i cant imagen a transfere that need more than 3 to 4 month this is just slaking and ignoring console 

Personally, I wish they'd accept fewer warframe skins/helmets each round and focus more on things that everyone can use regardless of frame, like syandanas, armor pieces (why aren't these in Tennogen?), and weapon skins.  And as for the cloak that several people are talking about, why hasn't that been accepted yet?!

7 hours ago, Aekhon said:

Personally, I wish they'd accept fewer warframe skins/helmets each round and focus more on things that everyone can use regardless of frame, like syandanas, armor pieces (why aren't these in Tennogen?), and weapon skins.  And as for the cloak that several people are talking about, why hasn't that been accepted yet?!

There are tons of syandanas. You request this but the next person requests work done for their favourite frame. So, it all depends on what artists make and whether or not the work is good enough to be accepted. A good answer in general, in my opinion is to do it yourself

Kary said no to armour sets for tennogen, that's all i know

Edited by SpiralViper

On 2018-12-07 at 4:28 AM, SpiralViper said:

Competing with the Diva skin isn't wise lol

On 2018-12-07 at 9:55 PM, Zahnny said:

u mean diva skin wasn't enough? that is one of the sexiest skins in game!

As much as I love the skin as the next person, that still doesn't mean that a Warframe should just have 2 skins or 1 skin. Not everyone has a taste that everyone else does. That's why you make/have more skins to fulfill your personal preference needs. Understood?... Good. Have good day fellow Tenno's

Edited by MightyFlower