Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 15 Deadline and More!

[DE]Taylor

I would just like to say (and while I don't wish to speak for all Console players, I am sure most of them will agree) that we console players would be just fine with receiving an update even if all it gave us was Tennogen items.

Please, bring us Tennogen Round 4 soon. :sadcry:

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK

On 2018-12-06 at 5:04 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

the deadline for Round 15 submissions is January 7 at 12pm ET! With the holiday season upon us, we hope that this is ample notice for our creators!

Hi,

If I have an item submitted the 21 October 2018, do I have to re-upload it for round 15 ?

Thanks

On 2018-12-28 at 3:09 AM, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I wasn't aware of this, is it something that only certain games have to do? Because I play Paladins and that game gets updated within a week or so of the PC release and there are random hotfixes being released constantly. I can't imagine a money greedy company like HiRez spending so much money if they had to pay for each update

hotfixes can be done without cert, updates can not. basically my understanding is how much of it is on the servers/de's end vs how much is changed in the downloaded data on your console n if the launcher itself has to be changed. dont take that as 100% truth as im not 100% sure.

also, to be fair, i dont know much about paladins, but if its the game type i think it is, they arent adding in the same amount of content de is. an open world n new mechanics take more time to certify than skins or a character or weapon.

Edited by (XB1)ashes of suvius

14 minutes ago, Crowtor said:

is there a list of round 15 skins?

It usually takes them a couple of weeks (or more) after the deadline before DE announces what made it into the round. Usually it is reserved for a Devstream announcement as well.

---

Still hoping for some news when we console players (mainly Xbox and PS4) will get round 14. I really hope we don't have to wait on NitSwitch for it.

Hi Tenno,

The list of accepted items for TennoGen Round 15 can be found here: 

As announced on the Devstream, the list of currently announced PS4, XB1, and Switch items can be found below. Our console Tenno will get their hands on them in a future update! We know this process took longer than usual, so thank you all for your patience as we got this sorted out.

Spoiler

Zenoriu Earpices by led2012 and daemonstar
Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar
Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar
Gara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar
Limbo Graxx Skin by Faven
Kavr’r Greatsword Skin by Faven and Scharkie
Equinox Divisa Skin by HitsuSan
Garasu Oculus by lukinu_u
Titania Lympharis Skin by lukinu_u
Lumis Earrings by lukinu_u
Incognito Oculus by prosetisen

• Like 2

12 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno,

The list of accepted items for TennoGen Round 15 can be found here: 

As announced on the Devstream, the list of currently announced PS4, XB1, and Switch items can be found below. Our console Tenno will get their hands on them in a future update! We know this process took longer than usual, so thank you all for your patience as we got this sorted out.

Hide contents

Zenoriu Earpices by led2012 and daemonstar
Zenoriu Oculus by led2012 and daemonstar
Zenoriu Mask by led2012 and daemonstar
Gara Zamariu Skin by led2012 and daemonstar
Limbo Graxx Skin by Faven
Kavr’r Greatsword Skin by Faven and Scharkie
Equinox Divisa Skin by HitsuSan
Garasu Oculus by lukinu_u
Titania Lympharis Skin by lukinu_u
Lumis Earrings by lukinu_u
Incognito Oculus by prosetisen

Gotta say I’m heartbroken Equinox MAGAERA isn’t here for console 😞.  Was throwing forma into her just for this skin.

Any way to appeal?  Thanks and keep up the good work!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

On 2018-12-07 at 12:04 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno,

Thanks for the amazing year for TennoGen! Whether you’re a passionate community member, or a creator yourself, the creativity and innovation that has happened this year is truly incredible. 

TennoGen Round 15 Deadline

We’ll be starting 2019 off with a bang: the deadline for Round 15 submissions is January 7 at 12pm ET! With the holiday season upon us, we hope that this is ample notice for our creators!

TennoGen Round 14 -- On PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch?!

For our console Tenno who are awaiting news on Round 14 content, with the inclusion of Switch to the Warframe family, we are approaching this Round’s transfer differently. With the amount of items in this Round, we will be selecting a few initial creations to transfer and evaluate next steps from there. Once we have worked with creators to transfer the selected items, we'll share the final list. 

It’s our goal to ensure that all future TennoGen transfers are handled equally on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, so we are taking extra care with our first transfers as we introduce our Nintenno to more and more TennoGen content! 

Pending TennoGen Content for the Nintendo Switch

Outside of Round 14, we do have a select list of TennoGen items that are ready to be added to a future build. I’ve included the full list below:

Hide contents

Excalibur Apex Skin
Loki Rogue Helmet
Mirage Morgaine Skin
Harrow Graxx Skin
Rhino Teutonic Helmet
Ember Graxx Skin
Saryn Graxx Skin
Nova Visage Skin
Naru Syandana
Mithra Heavy Blade Skin
Mesa Falcon Helmet
Loki Ersatz Helmet
Nova Tachyon Helmet
Volt Zener Skin
Trinity Knightess Skin
Wukong Auman Skin
Wukong Xingzhe Helmet
Loki Incubus Skin
Rhino Mastodon Skin

:community:

This is great, thank you so much as a new player starting on Switch I'm happy to be able to finally pick up some of the Tennogen gear.  Since we are getting some of the earlier stuff is there any way at all that the Repala Syndana and/or  the Ash Tsukuyomi Skin will be available to us at some point (please)?

Adding to the above: 

Is the list of earlier gear exhaustive? I know on the AMA it was said that the Repala Syndana will happen (yaaay) but does that mean we have a chance at other older skins (particularly and in addition to the ones above, for purposes of this question the Equinox Insomnia skin?)

Edited by (NSW)Enso

• 3 weeks later...
8 минут назад, Yrsegor сказал:

Hello. By practice, how much time does it take for TennoGen stuff to get realized in the game after submissions? Can't wait for Nidus skin..

Got the answer. For about 1-2 months. 1 is passed (ready to throw money)