Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora + Venari weapon level up exploit

--Aegis--MR9

I am not sure if this is a bug or just exploiting existing game mechanics. Maybe developers are already aware of this.

Basically you forma khora, level up to 5, equip unranked weapons, go orb valis, use archwing, stand on the ledge of fortuna gate, then spam 3 as fast as possible. This can level up all weapons in few mins. and you can repeat this until khora becomes lvl 30, then reforma her, rinse and repeat. When khora use archwing it despawns venari, when khora stands on the ledge, venari cant spawn. No casting animation so the process is really fast. Leveling up 6-9 weapons in 4-5 mins is game breaking.

Edited by MR9BCI

I replicated this bug to a small amount. I stopped doing the bug immediately when I read that people are supposedly getting banned for this exploit.
If any employee at Digital Extremes read this, they have my full permission to undo the gains from said bug. I just wish to NOT get banned.

Not sure about bans, but haven't players achieved the same effect with a smeeta charm Energy Refund and Volt/Saryn Macro spam? The only difference here is that Khora is more guaranteed whereas Volt/Saryn + smeeta requires a bit of rng.

As for why would anyone get banned:

1. Are you using third party apps?
  2. Are you generating items?
  3. Are you modifying the elements in game? (Not like mods or intended changes I mean like making Braton a melee weapon)
  4. Are you affecting other players?
  5. Are you affecting the game economy/DE revenue?
  6. Are you selling/buying accounts?
  7. Are you violating the Terms of Use or User End License Agreement?

I mean there is an official statement that you're allowed to use macro's as long as it's Logitech/Razer so that autoban approves of the third party app and using abilities to gain affinity is an "intended feature". I don't see why you would get banned for spending forma instead of an affinity booster?

Personally if I can spend forma to "forma" my weapons without the tedious grinding, I'll gladly pay extra!