Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave ideas that might revive it for a few months at least

Vandal5555

"What is conclave?" Many people said,conclave is literally dead but I got some ideas that might revive it for at least a few months until people will get bored again or something.

-K-Drive race

-Archwing race,you have to go through rings,do loops and make cool tricks.

-4 Players get into 4 different decently big rooms,I would say as big as hydron,enemies will swarm,who kills the most enemies wins,you have 1 minute per round,there are 5 rounds. Everytime you die you are unable to shoot enemies for 2.5 seconds and lose 10 kills

-Race. You spawn in point a and need to reach point b,there can be some cool bonuses in the map,like bullet-jump boost or volt's speed for a few seconds and more!

-Operator climbing: Reach the top of...something first with the help of teleportation! (Only available after the war within) skills from focus trees that will get players an advantage for this game will be removed.

Leave your ideas in the comments,let's revive the conclave!!!

-K-Drive race
-Archwing race
-Race.
-Operator climbing race

I'm not racist, but I think K-Drive races are good enough.

-4 Players get into 4 different decently big rooms,I would say as big as hydron,enemies will swarm,who kills the most enemies wins

We already have this, it's called PvE.

20 hours ago, krc473 said:

Personally, I would like DE to remove all the "balancing" of things for Conclave. That would improve it for me.

Would it? How "improved" would it be when you keep getting Miasma'd to death from across the map by a MR25 with maxed Primed and Umbra mods?
If everyone were able to "use their gear, with the builds they like", gameplay would devolve into two strategies:

1. Playing frames that can effortlessly kill anything that isn't literally invincible
  2. Playing frames that are literally invincible

Conclave balancing exists for a reason, and it's absurd to think that PvE's lack-of-balancing could support a remotely decent competitive experience.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord

Not to be overly negative here, but none of your suggestions would improve conclave for me. I do not think there is an easy solution to PvP in WF. Its just not something many people seem to come for.

• Personally, I would like DE to remove all the "balancing" of things for Conclave. That would improve it for me. I would like to just be able to use my gear, with the builds I like. This may not work for everyone of course.

On 2018-12-07 at 7:14 AM, krc473 said:

Not to be overly negative here, but none of your suggestions would improve conclave for me. I do not think there is an easy solution to PvP in WF. Its just not something many people seem to come for.

• Personally, I would like DE to remove all the "balancing" of things for Conclave. That would improve it for me. I would like to just be able to use my gear, with the builds I like. This may not work for everyone of course.

Constructive opinion,that's something new on the internet for me.

On 2018-12-07 at 12:14 AM, krc473 said:

We had that before it wasn't good back then either. I can see a banshee max range sound quake kill an entire map...of course it wont work for everyone.

First off all Conclave is not 'dead'. It is just extremely underpopulated compared to the main game, and this situation has it's reasons. In other words it is stable, Conclave is played by 2-3% of player population now and it will be so for indefinite amount of time, although of course it's inconvenient to find matches with our current matchmaking system.

And speaking of what you are suggesting, all these races are cool, except they are not Conclave and have little in common with it. It's not like 'reviving' anything, just creating a new gamemode.

Edited by ant99999
typos

Making new game mode to race is good idea but it has nothing to do with Conclave. 

Keeping ALL balancing from normal game in conclave would be beyond stupid, how would you fight vs:

ult valkyr simply unkillable and cc immune

devour inaros (he simply pulls you in while being invincible and slowly kills you no matter what you do)

slow nova, wukong, saryn, mesa... 

that would be so terribly unplayable... maybe adding it for few days as Event Mode... but normaly NO