Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When is the Account migration for Switch end?

Mr_DeadEye

Hey so I know many players are wondering if they should wait for fortuna to come out on consoles (including the switch) before migrating their account. We know DE said theyd liek to get the console version of fortuna out before christmas, but from what I can find I cant see anyone saying when the migration period ends, other than people stating the PS4/XBONE ones were 2 weeks long. 

But with fortuna would this be the same case?

If we could get some information thatd be great as its the only thing missing from the well explained process of account migration.

In today's Primetime, DE Rebecca mentioned there currently isn't an end date, and stated that they wanted to give two weeks notice when the promotion is ending.

It wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to extend the time frame a bit - Christmas is coming up, and it would be to their advantage to stretch the account link until after the holiday season.  So that people who are getting a Switch for Christmas can still take advantage of it.

33 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

In today's Primetime, DE Rebecca mentioned there currently isn't an end date, and stated that they wanted to give two weeks notice when the promotion is ending.

Ah cool. Lol, the timing of this post. Was waiting to see primetime later lol.

Gerade eben schrieb Firetempest:

It is a second account.

So it isn't a migration but a copy? In that case I'd wait for the Fortuna update so you don't have to farm that standing again (if you have already) and got all the items not existing in current Switch versions.

1 minute ago, Toran said:

So it isn't a migration but a copy? In that case I'd wait for the Fortuna update so you don't have to farm that standing again (if you have already) and got all the items not existing in current Switch versions.

Item values are saved even if they don't exist in game yet. People will aquire all the gear they already own. No clear answer on standing though. fortuna is unfortunatly scheduled for the beginning of next year. And I'll be surprised if migration still exists by then. Don't think Xbox or PS4 had this large of a window as it is.

fortuna has been in cert for consoles for almost 2 days now but switch is still a ways behind switch still only has revenant update they havnt even gotten the chimera update yet much less being ready for fortuna. also if you copy now you shouldnt loose the stuff not on switch yet it should just stay locked and inaccesible until the switch catches up

Edited by (PS4)Cargan2016