Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Inaros be super tanky without Arcane Grace?

Marakai

Question

I asked a lot but everyone says "just get Arcane Grace for Inaros, he is unkillable then". I am like ok.... 1000p on market, lol. And basicely this arcane is only god-tier on Inaros due to his super high health. Anyway..

So my question is- can Inaros be super tanky till like 120-150 level enemies without Arance? Vitality + Steel Fiber + Adaptation + Range/Adrenaline + Armor Agility + Medi-Ray + his kit = would it be enough?
I don't want to waste forma and time on him in the end only to find out you need Grace to really make him true tank- might as well invest in Rhino Prime at this point.

Inaros' kit is enough to be tanky. but you have to put in effort to cast his powers in that case.

You cannot face tank with no power usage without Arcane Grace.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Try to build a Umbral Inaros if you can, I don't play him often but I slapped on every HP mod and he has 8k health which if combined with a covert lethality build should make him very hard to kill

I love inaros and wanted to make an umbral build, but was wondering if dropping my dagger zaw for skiajati would work.

Grace is useless on Inaros. His kit has three (THREE) skills out of 4 built to heal you up. Why would anyone waste a slot on Grace is beyond me. 

Guardian, Avenger, and all damage arcanes are so much better that there is imo no competition at all.

If you want to lazy tank just slap 3 Umbrals, QT, hunter Adrenaline and adaptation and you can sleep through a sortie even without grace. 

If you need a source of passive healing, a kavat or a kubrow provide that for you with also some incredible boni (the mecha set on kubrow and the adarza crit buff / armour shred). 

Edited by Autongnosis

hace 2 minutos, Autongnosis dijo:

Grace is useless on Inaros. His kit has three (THREE) skills out of 4 built to heal you up. Why would anyone waste a slot on Grace is beyond me. 

Guardian, Avenger, and all damage arcanes are so much better that there is imo no competition at all.

Dont forget about arcane strike, any melee boost basically. and people prefer grace because standing still and tanking like a god looks more stylish somehow

Edited by (PS4)ZERO_ghost90

il y a 23 minutes, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 a dit :

Dont forget about arcane strike, any melee boost basically. and people prefer grace because standing still and tanking like a god looks more stylish somehow

With the amount of damage you take on a full setup you can do that with rejuvenation... Or by pressing 4 once xD I really don't understand this jazz about grace on Inaros. 

il y a 1 minute, -AxHx-Vile a dit :

186b73.jpg

Far be it from me to say Grace is needed, but to call it useless is just ignorant. Why use Grace if you have it? No need for abilities, at all, ever. Especially in combination with Adaptation.

On a frame with that much EHP and that much sustain from abilities? Ye, it is useless. It's about as good as putting grace on an Oberon... 

21 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

With the amount of damage you take on a full setup you can do that with rejuvenation... Or by pressing 4 once xD I really don't understand this jazz about grace on Inaros. 

So you don't even have to press 4, or 1. Or any button.

The whole point of Arcane Grace on Inaros is for the player to really stand there like a dumb brick and ignore abilities entirely.

il y a 5 minutes, Datam4ss a dit :

So you don't even have to press 4, or 1. Or any button.

The whole point of Arcane Grace on Inaros is for the player to really stand there like a dumb brick and ignore abilities entirely.

So basically the only use of grace on inaros is allowing you not to play the frame. Cool xD

Just now, Autongnosis said:

So basically the only use of grace on inaros is allowing you not to play the frame. Cool xD

It took you pretty long to figure that out.

8 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

You cannot face tank with no power usage without Arcane Grace.

You can, if you're running Adaptation + Rage/HA and a Life Strike weapon with good range (preferably a Kripath zaw, but even Galatine P works wonders). 

As long as you have stuff to whack with your melee weapon, you won't die, unless you venture into endurance runs with four-digit level enemies. 

That said, with Adaptation AND double Grace you can leave him AFK on a Kuva Flood and come back to find him standing. If you don't want to buy em, you can always farm them yourself - Tridolons are not THAT hard, after all. 

Just now, Reifnir said:

You can, if you're running Adaptation + Rage/HA and a Life Strike weapon with good range (preferably a Kripath zaw, but even Galatine P works wonders). 

As long as you have stuff to whack with your melee weapon, you won't die, unless you venture into endurance runs with four-digit level enemies. 

That said, with Adaptation AND double Grace you can leave him AFK on a Kuva Flood and come back to find him standing. If you don't want to buy em, you can always farm them yourself - Tridolons are not THAT hard, after all. 

Wouldn't Guardian + Grace + Adaptation scale better?

Also, when I said face tank, it does not include life strike, Kripaths or Galatines. You still need to press buttons and use energy, which is not face tanking, it is playing actively.

il y a 16 minutes, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 a dit :

Dont do it then

Again this isn't a point of being able to or allowed to do it. You can mod inaros for shields for all i care. 

Grace is a very bad use of inaros arcane slots. The only net positive it gives you is allowinng you to not play. 

You can do that just as well with a number of other solutions, be it rejuvenation or any companion. And those give you access to other benefits which could range from meh to incredible. 

That ignoring the fact Inaros, if you actually play him, has three skills dedicated to healing himself. Hardly the need of more. 

And every other arcane gives better returns. Even a second guardian on top of a maxed one, and a maxed umbral fiber with all other umbrals, still give you +36% total eHP which is miles better than what grace gives you, and cannot be substituted by anything else. Let alone for what an avenger, fury, precision etc could do. 

I'm not trying to argue you can't put grace on inaros. What i am saying is, it's an objectively bad piece for any inaros build. You can decide what to do with that information. 

Even more so since the OP was under the impression it's mandatory. It's really not. It's worse than the alternatives that provide passive healing. And has a huge opportunity cost. That is the end of it. 

Edited by Autongnosis

Just now, Datam4ss said:

Wouldn't Guardian + Grace + Adaptation scale better?

Due to how Grace stacks, and thanks to Inaros' ridiculous HP pool (especially once you stack at least two Umbral mods) no, not really. Sure, eHP-wise Guardian does offer quite a boost, but just one Grace is not too reliable for say, Arbitration endurance runs over one hour, while double Grace kicks in so often that dying is hardly an option. 

hace 1 minuto, Autongnosis dijo:

Even more so since the OP was under the impression it's mandatory. It's really not. It's worse than the alternatives that provide passive healing. And has a huge opportunity cost. That is the end of it. 

This is the response that the op needed, completely agreed, about the "worse" part is just your opinion

2 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

it's an objectively bad piece for any inaros build.

Please google what "objective" means.

Inaros is one of the few frames that actually benefit from Grace a lot when looking for survivability. Yes, you can heal up with finishers, devouring and scarabs, but those options aren't always available (hello, corpus Arbitration with Combas/Nullies!) while Grace is always on.