[Suggestion] Ayatan Anasa Sculpture 8th time in a row?!

G-I-D

Hello fellow Tenno,

You might've played a Sortie before you probably know what im talking about. That obnoxious Anasa Sculpture. I just completed the Sortie for today and i got, to my surprise, ANOTHER Anasa Sculpture. And if recall correctly that makes it the 8th time in a row that I've gotten that damned Sculpture. Might be the 6th or 7th time. But my point still stands!

With Arbitration being the new Endofarm for "endgame" players. The 4k Endo Sortie Reward replacement kinda lost it's purpose. I know it is for the Non-Endgame-Players that only stay 10 minutes in survival missions (for some unexplained reason, literally no one knows the answer) to get some Endo in to upgrade their mods, i know i know. But wouldn't you get frustrated after you have gotten a reward that has no meaning/value to you for the 8th time in a row? Because i sure am.

How about this: Make the 4k Endo Sortie Reward Replacement a "secondary" reward. That is guaranteed to get with every completed Sortie, a sort of participation trophy. For those who don't understand what i mean: You get a Sortie Reward i.e. a Riven AND you get the Sculpture. So essentially "2" rewards.

And with the Sacrifice we got 5 new Rank 10 mods and we all love those rank 10 mods right? What takes it to max one again? 40k Endo and 2mio credits? I personally have nothing against that cost, but i try to view this out of the perspective of a player that cant go for 10 hour survivals and has other work to do. Add all the other Rank 10 mods on top and boy o boy, there are 56 rank 10 mods in total? so about 1.7mio Endo and 84mio credits? I just did some rough math might be less, but still A LOT of Endo and credits. If you plan to max all of 'em that is.

So anyway i would like to see something like being added to the game so you don't feel like you're being played by the Droptable over and over again. Or maybe let us choose the reward we want? That maybe we get a pop-up after finishing the 3rd mission from which we can choose between 3 random rewards from the table? Like with the login reward system?

Anyway i'll go farm some more Endo. Because i don't wanna get caught by surprise when The New Wait comes out sometime in 2020, probably... And we get like 5 new Tau-System Mods. Does this count as a Spoiler?

11 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

What's in the Sortie drop table that you can't buy with Platinum?

I think he's saying Anasas shouldn't count as a sortie reward and as a completion reward instead that we get on top of a riven or something else from the droptables.

IMO Anasas should be replaced with something a high level player can actually use because even if you can solo speedrun the thing in less than 10 minutes it's still a once per day mission so getting a almost worthless Anasa after waiting for 20+ hours is not fun.

Maybe they can rework the droptables similar to the login system so your mr affects the reward drop %, basically the higher your mr the higher your chances of getting rare drops

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)Equinox21697:

Maybe they can rework the droptables similar to the login system so your mr affects the reward drop %, basically the higher your mr the higher your chances of getting rare drops

I'm only doing Sorties for the Rivens, so that would be a bad idea xD

Sell the 8 Anasa for plat after filling them. That's like 120 - 136 plat depending on the buyer.

Anasa may be close to worthless but there are things I consider even worse, like Orokin Reactor.

Although if you get one after every Sortie their value will drop and ofc they be worthless as anything other than decoration and endo.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, GameOrDerp said:

I'm only doing Sorties for the Rivens, so that would be a bad idea xD

Maybe make the drop chance different for each item instead of categorising them into common/ uncommon and such, that way the higher your mr the smaller your Anasa drop rates become. That'll make ranking up actually worth something then because there are players I know who have been playing longer than me but are still below mr20