Inaros vs Boss?

Azoic1974

Question

It seems alot of tanky frames have a way to bring down super tough tanks (Nezha adds 30% damage to target with Chakram, Rhino adds 30% with Roar, Oberon strips armor, etc.)......except Inaros.......am I missing something?  None of his abilities seem to work on bosses.

6 answers to this question

Inaros' purpose is CC and being durable with little effort put in. that's basically a summary of the Warframe. you are correct that Inaros does not have any anti-Boss features.
so yes, you may prefer another Warframe if you want to be durable but also contribute more to the Mission. since it's not like there's any shortage of Warframes that can be extremely durable.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Most bosses are immune to debuffs and status effects with only Phorid being the exception iirc

i'd have to call that basically a coin toss - some Bosses are totally Weakpoint based and have no other body to hit and so are immune to most things, but others are in between, and still some others let you use everything but with the usual Duration reduction for repetition.

When I was farming the explosives fire boss guy I used a Negation Swarm Inaros and Tigris Prime. It just helped to have immunity to getting knocked around while take shots at boss weakness openings.

edit: searching 'explosives fire boss guy' on google gave me his name! XD

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/General_Sargas_Ruk

Edited by Redfeather75

1 hour ago, Redfeather75 said:

When I was farming the explosives fire boss guy I used a Negation Swarm Inaros and Tigris Prime. It just helped to have immunity to getting knocked around while take shots at boss weakness openings.

edit: searching 'explosives fire boss guy' on google gave me his name! XD

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/General_Sargas_Ruk

Idk what's more annoying, his damage immunity or his voice lol