Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'why does console get updates 10 years later without compensation for people that have played for 2 or more years on console and pc why cant you just go ahead and finish both updates at the same time and put them in cert while you release the update forpc

who at DE thought it was a good idea to not compensate every single spoiler in the game?

you can easely make this alot less by releasing them at the same time or just put console update in cert until you know the release date and release the pc version at the same time so we dont get absolutely screwed over because we prefer to use a console instead of a 1 gb laptop

is that really that hard to do?

even with the fee?

please take this into consideration because console players get spoilers boosted out the ### 

Just now, (PS4)kaasismelk said:

just because we dont want to pay a sh!t ton of money on a good pc doesnt mean that we are irrellevant, i myself have spent mney on plat and i dont give one, even though console has some advantages like the renown packs and the ps4 booster packs, a game experience should under no circumstance be ruined.

im not english and that is why i cnt speak it properly

4 minutes ago, (PS4)kaasismelk said:

so we dont get absolutely screwed over

You want bugs in your version where you can't go back to venus in 80% of the time and wait another 3 weeks for the next cert aka bugfix? 

No one will complain /s

As of right now, PC users are Beta-Beta-Testers for you console guys. We "suffer", so you can have a more smooth gameplay with almost any gamebreaking bugs removed

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

3 minutes ago, (PS4)kaasismelk said:

is that really that hard to do?

Yes. You misunderstand why PC gets it earlier.

PC gets a bug-ridden, unbalanced, unoptimized version. Instead of testing it thoroughly, DE brings it in an almost-playable state and then gives it to us to beta-test.

Basically, we stress-test the game. In a week DE accumulates so much feedback that it can take its three weeks to fix it, review it, balance it and make it as good as they can.

And then they submit the shiny, beta-tested, stress-tested, hopefully bug-free product for Cert.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)kaasismelk said:

please take this into consideration because console players get spoilers boosted out the ### 

They're not going to. Certification is a long process. The only way for DE to make it in time and not have the candidate rejected because of flaws is to have someone who beta-tests the sh*t out of the game. Like, say, 50 thousand beta-testers.

You are welcome.

Consoles get cosmetics that aren't available at all on PC so you can't say there's no compensation.

Also you should probably search through the forums to find other threads that explain why DE doesn't give everyone the same update at the same time 

Maybe my guy, that it takes them quite a bit of time to port said update over to console. Since they need to rig everything to work off a PS, XB, and switch. It's not just a simple copy and paste. They legit gotta go through everything, just to get items, events, warframes, graphics, optimization and so much more to work. Because creating games is a b@tch of a time.

So let me say this in an easier term for you to understand. Game designing/creating isn't a simple drag and drop, They can't just copy a pc port to a console port.

settle down OP.

P.s IF you don't want to be spoiled...then maybe try avoiding subjects of an update and just wait like a decent person.

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora

1 hour ago, Plushy said:

Consoles get cosmetics that aren't available at all on PC so you can't say there's no compensation.

Also you should probably search through the forums to find other threads that explain why DE doesn't give everyone the same update at the same time 

^ Also this from a smarter player.

They give you a lot more in stuff like that, compared to us pc players. Yet we're not complaining as much as you over something this silly.

Edited by Exlodian_Akitora