Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the Silva & Aegis Prime buff time based

BlachWolf

Right now the buff that the Silva & Aegis Prime gets while blocking incoming dmg is used up in one hit, this basically makes its gimmick worthless. A quick fix to this would be to make the buff time based instead, which can be refreshed by blocking further dmg. Make the duration of the buff last around 2s per stack, like how the arca sisco works with its buff, this change will make the buff a lot more usefull and reward the player for tanking the dmg instead of evading it. For balancing purposes the buffs values can be reduced to 10% per stack instead of 15%.

On 2018-12-09 at 12:55 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Now ask yourself. Does S&A Prime really need the extra damage?

Well if I compare it to many other weapons, yeah it does. Its attackspeed is already crazy low, while having one of the worst elements in game. Its a good weapon indeed, though nothing to be amazed by. I myself have a riven for it with cc dmg sc and -dmg to infested and even then it will never compete with the likes of gram prime, galatine prime and any plague zaw.

12 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

Well if I compare it to many other weapons, yeah it does. Its attackspeed is already crazy low, while having one of the worst elements in game. Its a good weapon indeed, though nothing to be amazed by. I myself have a riven for it with cc dmg sc and -dmg to infested and even then it will never compete with the likes of gram prime, galatine prime and any plague zaw.

I’m sorry. I need a moment after see you ignorantly call one of the games best melee weapons only “good”.

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I’m sorry. I need a moment after see you ignorantly call one of the games best melee weapons only “good”.

Without its passive, its just okay, with its passive its really good, but even then there are many weapons better than it, its only made wost by how its passive is implemented. All im asking is for its stacks to last 2s each for a total of 8s instead of just being used in one hit.

4 hours ago, BlachWolf said:

Without its passive, its just okay, with its passive its really good, but even then there are many weapons better than it, its only made wost by how its passive is implemented. All im asking is for its stacks to last 2s each for a total of 8s instead of just being used in one hit.

Amazing, everything you just said...was wrong.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Telling me everything I've said is wrong, without stating what would be right, big oof to that. Its not like I said that the weapon is bad, I mself really enjoy it, which is the reason I got a really good riven for it. Is it really that bad for me to ask for a better usable passive? If I were to call something amazing, its the lack of information you bring to the table.

• Like 3

I actually love the Silva & Aegis cuz I really like shields, but I think this weapon doesn't really need an extra damage, and honestly to me it doesn't make much sense that blocking bullets increases the strength of your next attack. Instead I would change the passive, like since it's a shield imbued with fire element, maybe after blocking a set amount of damage the shield charges up and triggers a small blast that can either knock down or set fire in a small area in front of you. Or maybe a very small chance to perfectly block a hit, negating its damage, so I can have more fun with Guardian Derision  😁

2 hours ago, Heidelgard said:

I actually love the Silva & Aegis cuz I really like shields, but I think this weapon doesn't really need an extra damage, and honestly to me it doesn't make much sense that blocking bullets increases the strength of your next attack. Instead I would change the passive, like since it's a shield imbued with fire element, maybe after blocking a set amount of damage the shield charges up and triggers a small blast that can either knock down or set fire in a small area in front of you. Or maybe a very small chance to perfectly block a hit, negating its damage, so I can have more fun with Guardian Derision  😁

Yeah even that would be more useful then what it has now, CC on dmg blocked while opening enemies to ground finishers. Though if they would reduce the buff to lets say 5% per stack instead of 15% and make it time based like how the arca sisco works, it would make the current passive a lot more usable. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-11 at 5:28 AM, BlachWolf said:

On 2018-12-11 at 9:37 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

One strong opinion to argue another. Why am I on here again?

Edit:

@ (XB1)xBLADEPANTHERx : My sesentiments exactly.

Edited by Ekemeister