Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KitGun Urgent Bug

Azanka

So i was chilling trying to level up my recently built kitgun, trying to level it up on Adaro, Sedna.

I've played the first round and once the objective was finished, one of the Drahk Masters stole my KitGun (which was the only weapon i had equipped) 
Normally, you get a marker on your map and game, telling you where it is and to pick it up. The marker showed on the mini-map, but you cannot see the kitgun on the floor or pick it up! 

I left the mission since it was completed and went again. Mid mission, same thing happened again! 

I think it's a bug with all kitguns because i was using Rattleguts but someone with Tombfinger that was with me had the same thing happening. 

• 3 weeks later...
Am ‎09‎.‎12‎.‎2018 um 20:27 schrieb Teliko_Freedman:

It's invisible but it's still there, just walk over to it on the map, as close as you can guess while spamming the action button.

You will pick it up.

I can confirm that this works. Had my Tombfinger taken away but managed to pick it up by spamming the action button(x) .

Edit: Please remove the Megathread tag as it is reserved for the DE Staff.

Edited by Darkuhn

Happened to me twice. I just take out my melee when there are these enemies around as a small workaround or try to drop them fast but it kinda sucks when it actually happens.