Dojo decoration and rooms.

T30_KNDY

I'd like to say first , that I really like how much we are able to customize our dojo now compared to before and there is just so much to be done. 
I've spent so much time in dojo rather than playing the actual thing lately and I still want to keep going at it.

However there are several nuiances that I've come across when doing so. If they have been addressed previously somewhere , I apologize for bringing it up again.

- Clan hall requirements.
Lower tier clan halls cannot be moved or removed after it's predecessor has been built.
Why I brought this up is because I have built my clan dojo centering the grand hall and the rest are not really used.
I wanted to move them elsewhere so to keep the dojo map clean. This may be asking too much but I believe many others
may have wondered the same. Similarly said for barracks.

Suggestion : Letting us build the lower tier elsewhere or remove after the predecessor hall have been removed.

- Decoration clipping.
I spend a lot of time decorating and appreciating someone else's clan decoration and I have found 
that many make use of decoration clipping to create new structural shapes and what not. This is beneficial for players
that take joy in decorating and gives a lot of space for creations. However I found that decoration do not clip evenly on sides.
Some side clips more and some side does not clip at all, giving less possibility to mirror something.

Suggestion : Let decoration to clip at all sides. ( I do not have a good grasp on the technical side so this may be a stretch )

- Personal decoration capacity. Specially noggles.
Each noggles occupy 20 capacity. Why does it occupy this much? I planned on having an entire collection of warframe noggles
for clan but it is not possibly mainly due to how much capacity each tiny noggle occupy.
Floofs is the same too as I've heard occupying 20 capacity each. Rooms in dojo has less than 1000 capacity meanwhile orbiter
has more than 1000 capacity. 

Suggestion : Lower noggles capacity similar to any other common personal decorations.

- Spawn point after completing a mission in dojo. 
Ever since the observatory was made so that players can start missions from dojo, I have been using it a lot and even inviting friends
to dojo to start missions from there. As I loved the idea of having a clan hub which I also love to see in the future if this would be further
developed. However after completing missions, players are spawned , somewhat , randomly in the clan and mostly back to the first clan
hall even though the spawn location was set differently.

So I hope this would be fixed some time in the future or perhaps a decoration that will force spawn location. This way we can even put
spawn point in different location like the Hall of Honor for example. 

Excuse for writing a wall of text and thanks for reading. Hopefully this would be of help and be addressed in some manner. 

Edited by T30_KNDY

52 minutes ago, T30_KNDY said:

Personal decoration capacity. Specially noggles.
Each noggles occupy 20 capacity. Why does it occupy this much? I planned on having an entire collection of warframe noggles
for clan but it is not possibly mainly due to how much capacity each tiny noggle occupy.

Suggestion : Lower noggles capacity similar to any other common personal decorations.

Noggles & Floofs, both are the same cost for some reason. resource decorations still cost 1 or 5 respectively so why shouldn't noggles and floofs

45 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

I agree with all of that. 

I solved the clan hall issue by putting all required items in a lower level and have the main Dojo on its own floor with only the grandest hall and no prerequisites.

That was what I thought to be done too but with too many rooms and decoration already done connected to the grand hall, I can't remove everything else just to move the lower tier halls.