Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoiler] please make red notes more visible in Octavia quest

xX-Kuro-Xx

Please do something to make the red notes more visible in Octavia's final quest.

There is enough going on in this quest, that barely being able to see the red notes against the red background is really unnecessary annoyance. 

Someone said that the background used to be more white and they were much easier to see. I think the red background is really cool, so I see why you went this way, but please make the red notes more visible.

I'm old enough to have played (xxx) in arcades as a kid, so the final mission in the octavia quest was AWESOME.

However, the red-notes were WAY too hard to see on the red background. (I have all graphics settings at max)

There is enough going on in this quest, that barely being able to see the red notes against the red background is really unnecessary annoyance. 

Someone said that the background used to be more white and they were much easier to see. I think the red background is really cool, so I see why you went this way, but please make the red notes more visible.

Ideas:

1) add white sparkle to all notes to make them more visible

2) add some kind of coloring effect to the square surface itself

3) make the red note indicators less transparent / more animated 

anything really..

Edited by xX-Kuro-Xx

• 3 weeks later...