Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look at Mesa Prime - fabulous Prime (in Devstream #120)

Fabpsi

Heyho Spaceninjas^^

Just wanted to share some screenshots I took during the Devstream #120 right now:

de2c0df7b1.jpg

Spoiler

78b9870a35.jpg

28aac4e39c.jpg

80b207920f.jpg

efb1af1557.jpg

cfde838652.jpg
133dfbb577.jpg

9a9fd283ff.jpg

58e3efe897.jpg

b6335ee2ec.jpg

e5480d73f4.jpg

I really like the design - very well done!

fdd25d0f100eab3691c1cab830e1887ef9062b54

Her Prime Access just got a "Coming Soon"-Thread aswell! Here a link:

Cheers,
~Fabpsi

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins (and added screenshots)

Love it actually upgrade from my skin and helm combo of my Mesa who is handsdown my main frame now and im glad now i held off on adding in that next forma last night.

only complaint I have with here is the rear view just makes her look slutty and trashy

Edited by (PS4)Cargan2016

vor 1 Minute schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

she is GEORGOUS!

and you missed her sideview and the Operator

yes she is absolutely amazing looking^^
Sorry if I missed/didn't included other views of Mesa Prime (maybe I got distracted^^') Feel free to add some if you got some screenshots of her 🙂

1 hour ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Boo no duster

Her duster is there. It's just a part of her design. It has a duster/chaps feel. 

Mesa Prime looks..... beyond words!! Im speechless TBH, they have really out done themselves this time!! Just breath taking DE, amazing job!! And Redeemer Prime!! Just WOW!! 

1 hour ago, Fabpsi said:

Heyho Spaceninjas^^

Just wanted to share some screenshots I took during the Devstream #120 right now:

78b9870a35.jpg

28aac4e39c.jpg

9a9fd283ff.jpg

e5480d73f4.jpg

I really like the...design^^

Just AMAZING!!! LOOK AT REGULATORS PRIME!!! OH MY!!!

giphy.gif

@(PS4)robotwars7robotrobotwars7rorobotwars7robotrobotwars7

Yup, I'm satisfied.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

W E L P I H A V E T O E A T M Y W O R D S

I predicted Sarpa Prime because they've never Primed two weapons from the same Bundle before. Let alone an entire Bundle.

So, now we can bring the primed bladed bundle into battle. Tigris Prime, AkJagara Prime and Redeemer Prime.

vor 1 Minute schrieb DatDarkOne:

Thank you for posting this.  It's like a middle ground between her default model and the Deluxe skin.  I can work with that.  

On a side note:  How did you post pictures so that they show?  I've been having problems doing that lately on the Forum.  

yea Imgur is no longer really supported in this forum somehow (it doesn't show for me any imgur images when you link them here^^')
I use puush (https://puush.me/) . Easy to use and to screenshot things on your PC-Monitor 🙂  (I can just copy&paste the links that puush creates in here and it works - easy and fast and free)

the helmet looks exactly like tennogen mesa helmet which is what i wanted and rest of body texture look amazing, i think she's gonna be my 2nd main after zephyr prime were my 1st prime i burned about 2k+ plat to get prime in day 1 since i really wanted so bad, *time to spend another 3k plat i want mesa prime rn*