Redo old prime skins

Cicasajt

24 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Why? What is you reasoning for that?
Maybe it's because you don't like their look? Well, I like their look. So I don't want these skins reworked.
Quite the stalemate.

because they are just remapped versions on the original skins and they look much worse than new, non-prime frames. and then i havent mentioned new primes...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Why? What is you reasoning for that?
Maybe it's because you don't like their look? Well, I like their look. So I don't want these skins reworked.
Quite the stalemate.

it's not just this, but people paid money of them, I don't think they can just change how they look without some legal stuff opening up, correct me if I'm wrong (as in the fallout bag issue) 

although they need it, doubt it'll happen 

2 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

because they are just remapped versions on the original skins and they look much worse than new, non-prime frames. and then i havent mentioned new primes...

Yeah... but that's just you own opinion. And my opinion is that they looks nice. They look nostalgic.

1 minute ago, GinKenshin said:

it's not just this, but people paid money of them, I don't think they can just change how they look without some legal stuff opening up, correct me if I'm wrong (as in the fallout bag issue) 

although they need it, doubt it'll happen 

For starters technically anything you buy in game DE still owns and can do whatever they want with, that and people going around saying they can lawsuit for changing primes are making it up and never read the Terms of Agreements 

ember prime - looks good enough her booty is fine ladys, just...LEAVE HER ALONE!!.

frost prime - i like the helmet but body looks same as defaults = wtb rework pls.

mag prime - she looks okay but helmet need to rework the details wasnt that great imo but body looks fine.

volt prime - i don't care about him and he's my least liking due to speed is too hard to use my xbox and i keep getting bump into wall with fast speed sonic, but i think he need to rework the model looks close bit of defaults look alike imo.

Rhino prime - he's look great and buffed guy and i like his helmet and body design, leave him alone!!.

I for one dislike how the newer primes have ridiculous amounts of prime details on them, it means skin choice is much more limited/doesn't work.
Also they ruined my chroma prime fashion with the change to some prime bits showing, now it's either your skin is irrelevant or the prime bits are all gone, whereas previously you could have some but still have the skin actually show.

I kind of agree with you. They do need to rework some skins. Like Ember prime has some big changes between the regular and prime. You can tell it but for Frost, Volt, Mag. They use the same body but different head. I think they do need to change it or make a new new version of the prime skin and let us have a free skin with it only if u have prime 

• Like 1

On 2018-12-07 at 12:21 PM, Cicasajt said:

I happen to like Mag Prime just the way she is.  I greatly appreciate that she has a simple design (other than the helmet) and doesn't have a bunch of random stuff stuck all over her.

Also, @MagPrime  I summon thee!  You liked Mag Prime enough to have the same name.

I agree some older ones are looking very cheap. I don't have all yet, but Mag and Nova really need some new bodies, and Banshee just looks bad and uninspired overall. Helmets are fine though. If I remember correctly there are also still frames that can't toggle prime-parts on alternative skins, which is a very cool feature.

I did pay for Nova and Mag, and was disappointed with their looks ingame. I would certainly like to see a visual upgrade on these. Could come with the classic skin as an alternative, just to keep everyone happy.

6 hours ago, EmberStar said:

I happen to like Mag Prime just the way she is.  I greatly appreciate that she has a simple design (other than the helmet) and doesn't have a bunch of random stuff stuck all over her.

Also, @MagPrime  I summon thee!  You liked Mag Prime enough to have the same name.

The simplicity of her design is what drew me in the first place. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

This is where Umbra versions would kinda bridge the gap of old and new without disrupting the status quo.  

Hopefully we can get one or two new "Umbra" frames before the new war.

Agreed, its a happy solution. People that prefer the simplicity of the original Prime skins can use those, and people that want an updated version that is on par with the more recent Primes can use Umbra.

34 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

except not having a good prime skin....

also volt delux is questionable

Good is subjective.  I love Mag Primes default skin, others hate it.  

And the quality of the deluxe skin is subjective, but I wasn't referring to it when I mentioned TennoGen. 

The thing is these skins are exists long ago and to change these skins needs a wide agreement on everyone wish to be changed. A lot of peoples like these prime skins others may not and the only solution would be if the DE add a new category as prime skins. So they can make multiple skins to the primes which use the prime pattenrs and use silver-gold-bronze or any good looking shiny metallic color. The only thing is they are busy to do more content and deluxe skins and new frames so I don't think they wish to make it these skins.

If they can sell these skins then it is a good option to them to make profit on it but that would be a little bit jerk move after many bought the prime accessories and they bought specifically that skin. Those who farmed or traded not really cares this because they does not wasted huge amount of money on it. 

Yet I feel this is a logical and only doable option if they want pleases players. They won't do drastic changes like the old ember, mag and nyx who was the old female excal.