Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong deluxe

Vanille

he looks like king monkey dude, im really looking forward once it get released, im fed up with defaults wukong and boring! with new deluxe skin i might play wukong again.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

Now to pray the rework is everything I dream of.

got any changes in mind for his 4? personally I'd let us have the chinese version with the stupid range, but I'm sure an Exalted Stick expert can come up with something even better!

definitely like the skin though, and the sound of a rework even more so. Wukong will hopefully soon be top-tier. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/963122-primal-fury-20/

I'm so happy I made that conglomerated thread of all my previous threads. Much easier to get links.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)jman10089 said:

Now if only impact damage didn't suck and he had abilities that make him as powerful as the monkey king in the stories.

The Staff does more than enough damage on hit, regardless of damage type. It's actually hitting enemies where it falls flat.

Honestly Wukong is so awful looking with his random-pile-of-junk-parts-thrown-together-and-superglued look that the Deluxe should be the default so I never have to see it ever again; since even when I buy it I may still run into others who are using the default. It'll be nice to have him finally fleshed out either way though.

Edited by Wolfdoggie