Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong deluxe

Vanille

Wukong is one of my favorite frames. I like is 3 and 4, not much of a fan for his 1 and 2. They need work. Also, I really don't like this skin. It just looks lazy. So he's a rock monkey? Wow, never seen that before (-_-) Also, I don't see how I'm going to be able to provide a decent armor and syandana set for this. So, I'm not going to use it. The Tennogen skins are much better in my opinion.

As Wukong primary user, i am really glad that Wukong finally have Deluxe Skin & the rework. The Deluxe skin imo looks nice & it image look darkside of Wukong (Wukong Umbra??). I would rather waiting for Wukong Prime cause i don't want regret like my friend on Chroma Dynasty Skin before Chroma Prime come, where it looks cool at that time but after the prime come it seem underated (just in terms of looks but anyone still love to buy it).

There's fan art about Wukong Prime design, it looks great imo here's the link.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KAnzG

15 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

9 months, assuming DE stick to the order.

If the rework is not implemented before and if its not good enough to make players play him more they will probably do nezha first since he's more popular. Think something similar happened to Nova so she got bumped up for a primed before she was supposed to.