Spoiler

de2c0df7b1.jpg
cfde838652.jpg
9a9fd283ff.jpg

and the Wukong-Skin...just wow

Spoiler

308e4b1db8.jpg

(can't wait for the rework too!)

Thank you so much for this Devstream, the only thing that was missing imo is this:
4f77d681de.jpg
But hey, we already got 1million Nintenno out there, that's nice 😄

MAKE IT HAPPEN DE..well... that's more on Nintendo but still xD (and keep up the good work 🙂 )

9 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Thank you so much for this Devstream, the only thing that was missing imo is this:
4f77d681de.jpg
But hey, we already got 1million Nintenno out there, that's nice 😄

To be honest if the DLC characters weren't apparently locked in, I'd call it a matter of time :tongue:

i’m glad you dealth with that controller input problem, but there still seems to be a lot of button state problems wrt transferrence, void walking and transferrence back. leaves me crouched 60% of the time and has been going on for a couple months. it seems like trigger state and ps4 rhand button state are decoupled or processed insequence rather as a gist.

barruch is looking nice, but his 4 seems a bit short on dps.. he comes across as lacking range and only able yo mainly harm one enemy at a time. doesn’t quite feel like outrage.

if they can carry heavies and drive cars, when can we jack them?

5 minutes ago, SLK_VIK said:

I think there is a bug with the twitch drop system. I too didn't receive any twitch drops today . I watched the Dev Stream from start to finish.

there is no twitch drop form devstream.

Prime time= twitch drop 

Devstream= Lotus alert (potato and rive)alerts

13 minutes ago, xcenic said:

there is no twitch drop form devstream.

Prime time= twitch drop 

Devstream= Lotus alert (potato and rive)alerts

With that being said, I didn't get the drop either but i did get the display poster last night.

Hi, Good stream as always I'm wondering since you all give away plat to random people why cant the rest of us get a discount Because that's when I add money to the game.  I use to at least get 50% once a month now it seems that it comes way less .Just a thought because I could really use it.

Archived