[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for Watching Devstream #120!

1 hour ago, Brandt1 said:

With that being said, I didn't get the drop either but i did get the display poster last night.

I didn't get the Twitch drop yesterday, nor today.  They said, in the stream, that there would be a relic pack drop from the Devstream today.  Not so bummed about not getting the poster, but that relic pack would be useful.

Well, not too excited for Mesa Prime (was really hoping for Equinox Prime, well hopefully she'll be in the next Prime Access). While the new Moa legs look pretty nice, I'm still wondering when DE is going to address the Moa Pet's AI and weapon accuracy.

The new Equinox Deluxe skin doesn't look too bad. Would still prefer it if the Night Form looked like she was wearing a Kimono but oh well. Probably just use Hitsu San's Equinox skin (whenever we console players get round 14) and the deluxe helmet if it looks good.

• Like 1

Mesa Prime actually looks pretty amazing to me. The default Mesa skin is one of my favorites and I thought it would be very hard for the artists/designers involved to top that with her Prime; but they did, imo. It's great in combining her theme with the traditional Orokin elements. I like her signature weapons as well. Looking forward getting the relic drops necessary.

Other than that, Baruuk seems a bit overpowered to me right now (I might be wrong of course). Ignoring damage, completely disabling enemies around him, and his "4" seems to last a long time. We'll see.

I truly hope Baruuk's first ability isn't only working on enemies up front, but covering 360 degrees. He's supposed to be an agile monk, right?

Baruuk looks fantastic, really hitting it out of the park with these warframes. My only issue is that the third ability seems a little redundant with there being another dmg reduction ability and sleep. Maybe incorporate some kind of life/energy drain? Convert the enemy's strength into healing and energy. Make love, not war, that sort of thing. Would be especially helpful since the third ability also attaches to allies.

No twitch drop... hope to be hear about 'Bloodshed sigil' related event... But seems like not this time. 

Glad to see more MOA brackets :)(If there will be a infested kit gun with infested moa, it will perfect to me!)

Mesa Prime and Limbo Deluxe absolutely do not like the design. Limbo and Misa copy cap 👎👎👎

From Baruuk's monk-like theme and name (based on the Semetic term for "Blessed" or possibly the one for "Lightning/shining"), a better name for the fourth ability could be something to do with Names or Words of Power.

Another phrase that could be used for ability 1 is Closing of Ways, a similar term for K'fitzat ha-Derekh or the later derived Kwisatz Haderach from Dune. (Given the dodging cone can be likened to a predictive model or a shortcut that forces damage to bypass the hitbox)

Ability 2 I'm having a hard time thinking of something other than Frisson, while ability 3 could also have a few reasons for the disbarment. It could be from awe, submission, or a Moment Without.

Mesa prime look better more then deluxe skin a lot... if mesa prime use deluxe skin will have some accessory that will show in deluxe skin? Like umbra wear other skin..  I feel like pay plat but no point to use...

I've been arguing in favor of more purpose driven exalted weapon combos for a long time. They should be more than just damage oriented because weapons get replaced when better weapons come out. That shouldn't be a risk with abilities. 

I'm thrilled to see the new exalted weapon combos each accomplish a distinctly different goal other than just alternate cosmetics for dealing damage. I'm hoping all exalted weapons get a re-look with that in mind. 

Edit: I got to mention how ecstatic I am about the upcoming Nyx changes and Limbo Deluxe. They're 2 of my top frames. 

Thank you!

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113
  • Upvote 1

Great stream! Beautiful Mesa Prime (the most beautiful after Limbo imo). Now, feedback:
>I hope that, to defeat the Orb mothers, one player doesn't need to go inside them to solve a puzzle. Because we had that in Trials and... Oh boi.
>Baruuk's abilities are ok, but he looks to feeble for me to take him seriously as a "bare fist warrior" I think he needs a bit of a buff (those chopticks he has for arms need to be real "guns", I mean, imagine equipping Furax on those thing - lol) OR have is 4th does somekind of transformation to him (think Sayan from Dragonball or Asura from Asura's Wrath).
>Limbo Deluxe looks, well... I like it but but it does remind me of a moth (it's the feet), and that face-ribbon needs to be REMOVED, or at least have the option to do so.
>I like Nyx rework, maybe her Mind Control Aug could now allow us to afect more than one enemy (maybe 2 or 3?).
>For Wukong's rework the first thing that comes to mind is that Cloud Walker could allow him to still use is Iron Jab. And maybe change Iron Jab a bit to make it more 'unique'. Possibly, instead of just expanding the staff, the staff could also get thiccer (like ramming a tree in the enemie's faces) and you could charge the strike for it (the more charge, the thiccker and stronger the hit - if you need references see: Katsuya Terada's "The Monkey King"). OR have him launch a "copy Wukong" that did a combo attack against the enemy (a bit like Ash's Bladestorm - this is because Wukong is also kind of a trickster in Chinese mithology, and maybe it would have a better visual effect when using it from CloudWalker).
Happy Holidays Evr1!

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

I'm not sure the best place to post this, but I won one of the Mixer plat prizes during the Devstream. I whispered PlayWarframe in the chat (not sure if that's the best way) with my IGN and platform (PC) but had to leave shortly after. Haven't gotten the plat yet, so I assume I did something wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction? 🙂

Looking forward to the Nyx changes, those are going to be fun, and I am pretty happy to see the akjagara get the primed treatment, probably my favorite sidearm right now.  Glad to hear all my console friends are going to get access to Fortuna, that's great!  

On another note, I too did not get the twitch drop, and I watched the entire stream.

On 2018-12-09 at 2:21 PM, SharpieThunderflare said:

I'm not sure the best place to post this, but I won one of the Mixer plat prizes during the Devstream. I whispered PlayWarframe in the chat (not sure if that's the best way) with my IGN and platform (PC) but had to leave shortly after. Haven't gotten the plat yet, so I assume I did something wrong. Can someone point me in the right direction? 🙂

I haven't either. Neither did this person:

On 2018-12-07 at 3:58 PM, kyori said:

Mesa Prime, the ultimate fan service from DE. Bare under-boobs and booty!

Soooooooooooooo THICC