Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Feedback after Devstream "Preview"

Duality52

Aside from Nyx's promising rework potential, Baruuk's smooth animations, and of course Mesa Prime, Titania's brief preview of her rework leaves a lot to be desired.

I know it's early, but early enough to remind DE about properly reworking a frame unlike what happened to Oberon before his Prime Access.

The only good thing I see right now from the Devstream is the increased energy pool from 100/300 to 150/225 (Rank 0/Rank 30 unmodded) where a maxed Flow/Primed Flow will increase it to 450/637(638 rounded up).

Now a list of reminders as to why the rework does not encourage Titania's other abilities compared to just using Razorwing:

• Casting Animations: Using Spellbind & Lantern on the previewed Corpus Crewman with a Fluctus, and the animation speed remains unchanged. Why? There is not a single reason as to why the animations are so slow, and no Natural Talent is not a permanent fix to the problem.
  • Killing over Crowl Control: I understand how Spellbind and Lantern are redundant to each other, but why bother casting it when you can kill them just as fast in Razorwing? Provide a better incentive of casting them to as much as to how Razorwing Blitz was implemented.

Aside from ragdolling that plagues Spellbind and how a bit unreliable the "attracting" aspect of the Lantern is, we get to Tribute:

• Dust: Enemy Accuracy will scale, not to mention about the fact any with homing ignores the buff entirely (Bombards, the Terra Overtakers, Mutalist Ospreys that shoot spores at you).
  • Thorns: Damage reflection, as already known, never works in Warframe since the enemy damage to us is high, but low to themselves. And no a multiplier won't do any good either considering how squishy Titania is (100/100 Shields/Health and 65 Armor) and this is a horde-shooter.
  • Entangle: Not just the low base Range (10 in game meters), but it only slows movement. Make it like Cold Procs, where it slows all forms of movement (reloading, firing, etc.)
  • Full Moon: Companions (Razorwings included) are known for their utilities they provide, not their damage output. Provided the fact that Razorwings die quickly on higher levels, this doesn't help at all.
  • Mod Scaling: As in none at all. One can argue Octavia's Metronome scales with Mods because she provides buffs, not auras. Considering how not only those buffs are better and easy to obtain in comparison to no scaling and a litte "scavenger hunt" for the aura buffs, I find how Tribute's buffs never get affected by mods baffling.

I don't want to drag this out any longer (changing the abilities), as this is a reminder to go back to the drawing board and plan a better rework than the initial one seen on the Workshop and very briefly the Devstream. Titania shouldn't just be known as using Razorwing only (or the "Manual Mesa"), and she should be better than that.

Edited by Duality52

I was expecting more of a showcase for titania myself, the better tether is welcome but i agree that as of lately expecially it looks like DE is walking the path of the natural talent band aid a bit too much, REV abilities are slow without it especially his 2nd which is crucial, no comment on Garuda which ALMOST, and i say ALMOST if not making NT mandatory strongly encourages it, as in REAL STRONGLY... and like you pointed out Titania abilities really take a toll without that mod , her 4th most of all when u wanna switch back and forth to also refresh all the flies so as to have better distraction...

The tribute buffs still looks a bit underwhelming, the 1st and 3rd abilities are quite too similar in terms of utility but i wanna see them in action after the rework to see if beside the less floating around, the AGGRO factor of lanter is more reliable too because it's not that great as of now.

As for Thorn buff your'e completely correct, so far there's only one ability which is octavia's that can return a true scaling form of dmg as to kill the attackers, any other forms of damage reflection are just useless so far...( we'll have to see how well the new Nyx absorm discharge gonna work but i'm not hyped about that  either, altho i like that it returns back the type of dmg received making it more viable )

I think the razorflies while in archwing mode should auto regenerate over time, not that you have to exit and go into AW mode to have the full party of flies, and on top of that they're too weak at mid lvl content, let alone higher lvl

personally, what I want to see is Tribute mark enemies to drop energy + health orbs, effected by power strength, so casting it helps me stay in Razorwing longer. also, I want tributes to be effected by vacuum. also, Razorwing should have vacuum without companions, because you are to far from the ground to just pick stuff up.