Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the new garuda changes please dont make her fly

aspeedninja

i like the changes to her ult, but!! i really hate the flying mechanic, standing still is never a good think in warframe, and no one sad this mechanic was needed,  it ruins the flow of her game play, i just to be able to like jump down in a doorway from above and change my ult in the air and the release it as i land, now it just stops me in mid air, it just does not feel fluent, what u did DE was just taking out some of her mobility witch i don't think is a good thing, when am i ever going to need changing my ult floating in the air, just remove that please

Why not an option for both?

Keep the "hold 4 to float while charging in mid-air" deal for those who might like it,
but also make it so you don't actually have to hold the button to charge the ability,
just tap it to start the charging process and then once more to unleash it.

13 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Why not an option for both?

Keep the "hold 4 to float while charging in mid-air" deal for those who might like it,
but also make it so you don't actually have to hold the button to charge the ability,
just tap it to start the charging process and then once more to unleash it.

^This change is what it needs the most. I prefer the hovering because with her pre - hotfix 4, you would just fall straight down while charging the ability. With this change, her 4 would become easier to cast and we already got her 1 to charge so it would be fair to make her 4’s charge like this.