Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime look suggestion.

RearMostFiend

Got to be honest, it does seem a little weird having them but I doubt they'll change it and it might look 'better' in the flesh.  A toggle or making them auxiliary would be nice though. 

Personally I was more shocked by how similar the hat is to limbo prime...

meh, I think she looks amazing. I normally use Devil ranger but the Prime skin looks awesome. will need to tweak colors ofc, but I had a feeling DE might mess it up with her. they didn't, she looks fantastic and this is sure to rake them in a huge Grofit this Christmas. possibly the best prime access yet.

now I just need to try and manage the Fortuna Grind and the Prime farm at the same time. and OMG THOSE REGULATORS THOUGH! 

Usually Prime skins is mostly buch of golden/detailed ornaments slapped here and there. Though DE started to make Primes look more distinguished in last years- Mesa Prime is so far the most gorgeous looking Prime and her Prime skin is really a FULL new, pretty skin. Not only pimped basic skin.

10 days left, I am sitting here with my Credit Card. Never bought another Prime Access cause I never thought it was worth it but Mesa is DEFINITELY worth it. I just hope they will add a lot of platinum with her 😛 and some nice prime weapons. Like Akvasto Prime and Sybaris Prime would be perfect imo. Or Akbolto.

But let's be honest - at least one of prime weapons for her Acces MUST be "ak". No other way.

10 minutes ago, Marakai said:

Usually Prime skins is mostly buch of golden/detailed ornaments slapped here and there. Though DE started to make Primes look more distinguished in last years- Mesa Prime is so far the most gorgeous looking Prime and her Prime skin is really a FULL new, pretty skin. Not only pimped basic skin.

10 days left, I am sitting here with my Credit Card. Never bought another Prime Access cause I never thought it was worth it but Mesa is DEFINITELY worth it. I just hope they will add a lot of platinum with her 😛 and some nice prime weapons. Like Akvasto Prime and Sybaris Prime would be perfect imo. Or Akbolto.

But let's be honest - at least one of prime weapons for her Acces MUST be "ak". No other way.

Weapons are already confirmed as Akjagara Prime and Redeemer Prime. The latter of which looks glorious. I've never been a fan of Akjagara. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

meh, I think she looks amazing. I normally use Devil ranger but the Prime skin looks awesome. will need to tweak colors ofc, but I had a feeling DE might mess it up with her. they didn't, she looks fantastic and this is sure to rake them in a huge Grofit this Christmas. possibly the best prime access yet.

now I just need to try and manage the Fortuna Grind and the Prime farm at the same time. and OMG THOSE REGULATORS THOUGH! 

After I purchase her PA and fashion frame her up, I can't wait to dump 5 forma into Redeemer Prime, 5 forma into Reg Prime and 7 forma into her. Then take her down memory lane replaying all the cinematic quests. I'm pretty damn excited about that. Epic screen shots a plenty. Then I'll head to Cetus to do the Revenant quest. Then start Fortuna lol. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

18 minutes ago, Falconer777 said:

ULyHotg.jpg

And here you can see?

It's not coming through as a full link.  Just "randotext.jpg"  People can probably force it (it's most likely an imgur link) but it would be nice if it pointed to the right place.

I use the "Copy" option that pops up when I mouseover the image in an imgur album, and it mostly seems to create a full link.  (Watch it make me look the fool by not working.)

https://imgur.com/vpq8WLm

5 часов назад, Diangelius сказал:

Holy f*** !! That looks much more amazing than her Presidio skin ! Don't feel like she needs any change !

This is presido skin.

How it was supposed to look like -the golds anyway. Freaking seriously, even the skirt is almost the same. I havent seen such a lazy design in ages. Not only they're running out of ideas for warframes and powers, now they an barely make any new skins.

So in short if we havent had the deluxe it would look good. But as it is now, it's a reskin. Quality DE prime accessories tm.

Edited by -Temp0-

2 минуты назад, EmberStar сказал:

It's not coming through as a full link.  Just "randotext.jpg"  People can probably force it (it's most likely an imgur link) but it would be nice if it pointed to the right place.

I use the "Copy" option that pops up when I mouseover the image in an imgur album, and it mostly seems to create a full link.  (Watch it make me look the fool by not working.)

https://imgur.com/vpq8WLm

Your link works! Just opens the drawing in another window. 
I tried to insert bbcode, but it did not seem to work. I see my picture - and you are not.

I was thinking: “She looks very good, if a little bit too heavy on gold ornaments and a la Limbo hat. I do not know if I like her cowboy chops. They fit the theme, so it’s a plus in my books. Let’s see how they look in motion. Wait... Is it a rear cleavage? Is it heart shaped? Why? Just why?”

I guess, I have no taste. Hope the duster is an auxiliary.

Overwize it will be Nidus Deluxe levels of careful coloring to not turn her into pantless cowboy girl :D.

Come to think of it, who designed Mesa Prime?

Edited by rand0mname