Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime look suggestion.

RearMostFiend

46 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

I was thinking: “She looks very good, if a little bit too heavy on gold ornaments and a la Limbo hat. I do not know if I like her cowboy chops. They fit the theme, so it’s a plus in my books. Let’s see how they look in motion. Wait... Is it a rear cleavage? Is it heart shaped? Why? Just why?”

I guess, I have no taste. Hope the duster is an auxiliary.

Overwize it will be Nidus Deluxe levels of careful coloring to not turn her into pantless cowboy girl :D.

Come to think of it, who designed Mesa Prime?

Yeah, I'm already picturing a wave of people who just "happened" to assign a pink or fleshtone to that color channel.  😕  But a lot of the new warframes and deluxe skins seem to have... err, very well defined posteriors.  Nehza, for example, seems to have received a *lot* of attention in that area during the modeling process on his deluxe skin.

Personally, I'd be just fine with a little more towards the side of Mag and her original "it's form fitting, but it looks like a bodysuit.  Not paint."  design sensibilities.  Oh well.

3 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

This is presido skin.

How it was supposed to look like -the golds anyway. Freaking seriously, even the skirt is almost the same. I havent seen such a lazy design in ages. Not only they're running out of ideas for warframes and powers, now they an barely make any new skins.

So in short if we havent had the deluxe it would look good. But as it is now, it's a reskin. Quality DE prime accessories tm.

Even if that is based on Presidio skin, it still looks great for me. On a not-really-related note, there are a crap ton of Tennogen skin of which many details are too similar that of based skin. I'm used to this anyway, so as long as it looks good, I upvote !

5 часов назад, Diangelius сказал:

Even if that is based on Presidio skin, it still looks great for me. On a not-really-related note, there are a crap ton of Tennogen skin of which many details are too similar that of based skin.

Well no **** they are similar becaus newsflash, Tennogen creatorrs are NOT permited to alter the model itself.

Guess DE designers got so lazy they follow the same rule now. Ironic.

Edited by -Temp0-