Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons for Index!

Besherelle

Question

Hey!

I just made it to the index and really want to farm some credits to build cool stuff (mostly upgrade mods...)

I can't really keep up though... as soon as the mobs die 3-4 times they outscale me...

I'm currently using a vectis prime but it seems to fall off hard... (might be me).

Any tips? 

10 answers to this question

I solo Index high stakes whenever I have a booster going with Wukong Rage + Hunters using a status Polearm + Shattering Impact and Zakti.

Pretty easy 10 min runs. At one point I was trying for a Solo Prodman but the dumb AI team mates make it more difficult than it needs to be.

Build Polearms for Gas + Electric using Shattering Impact or go Viral + Bleed / Pure physical Bleed. Depending on your mod options.

Shattering Impact works well on the Index because although their armor eHP will be majority of their total. The base Armor values are fairly low.

2 hours ago, Besherelle said:

Hey!

I just made it to the index and really want to farm some credits to build cool stuff (mostly upgrade mods...)

I can't really keep up though... as soon as the mobs die 3-4 times they outscale me...

I'm currently using a vectis prime but it seems to fall off hard... (might be me).

Any tips? 

If you in fact have vectis prime 
https://imgur.com/a/IhJoiW9

this is all u need

just don't use zoom, also if you could get your hands on excalibur umbra you equip him with that vectis then go into index press 5 and umbra will do all the magic